Circumcision

• Circumcision

How old are you?

Are you a boy or girl?

What state or country do you live in?

How common is circumcision where you live?

For boys

Are you circumcised?

If so, when was it done and why?

Do you like being or not being circumcised?

If your not circumcised, have you had any trouble retracting your foreskin? Has your doctor or anyone else recommend you get circumcised?

If you could change your circumcision status, would you?

For girls

Have you had any boyfriends that you have seen their penis? If so, have they been circumcised?

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised?

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised?

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not?
    • How old are you? 16

Are you a boy or girl? boy

What state or country do you live in? germany

How common is circumcision where you live? not common

For boys

Are you circumcised? yes

If so, when was it done and why? a few years ago because i wanted it

Do you like being or not being circumcised? like being circumcised - i choosed to be

If your not circumcised, have you had any trouble retracting your foreskin? Has your doctor or anyone else recommend you get circumcised? no

If you could change your circumcision status, would you? no

For girls

Have you had any boyfriends that you have seen their penis? If so, have they been circumcised?

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? they are not

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? maybe 15-20% circumcised

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? I like the look of circumcised better but there are more important thing than that i guess xD
    • How old are you? 15

Are you a boy or girl? Boy

What state or country do you live in? Southern US

How common is circumcision where you live? My understanding is it's pretty commom

For boys

Are you circumcised? Yes

If so, when was it done and why? Because my dad is and it's pretty common around here, even for non religious reasons

Do you like being or not being circumcised? Yes

If your not circumcised, have you had any trouble retracting your foreskin? Has your doctor or anyone else recommend you get circumcised? N/A

If you could change your circumcision status, would you? No

For girls

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? One bro and he is circumcised also

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? As far as I can remember, they were all circumcised

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? I do like the look and benefits of circumcision better
    • How old are you? 15

What state or country do you live in? California

How common is circumcision where you live? I'm pretty sure it's common

For boys

Are you circumcised? No

Do you like being or not being circumcised? Uhh... I've never really thought about it.

If your not circumcised, have you had any trouble retracting your foreskin? Has your doctor or anyone else recommend you get circumcised? No trouble retracting, doctor hasn't said anything.

If you could change your circumcision status, would you? Never really thought about it or looked into it.

For girls

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? My brother isn't circumcised, not sure about my cousins.

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? I haven't actually seen anyone else naked outside of family members.

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? Like I said, never really thought about it
    • Pepsifan wrote:

How old are you? 18

What state or country do you live in? Michigan

How common is circumcision where you live? very

For boys

Are you circumcised? yes

If so, when was it done and why? at birth

Do you like being or not being circumcised? like it

If your not circumcised, have you had any trouble retracting your foreskin? Has your doctor or anyone else recommend you get circumcised?

If you could change your circumcision status, would you? no

For girls

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? all are cut

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? one guy in my class is uncut

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? cut
    • How old are you?

Are you a boy or girl?
      Boy

What state or country do you live in?
      Michigan

Idk

For boys

Are you circumcised?
      Yeah

When I was a baby

Do you like being or not being circumcised?
      Idk I don't know what it's like to not be

If you could change your circumcision status, would you?
      I don't think so.

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised?
      My cousin is.

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised?
      Most are but not all.

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not?
      Let him decide.
    • How old are you? 18

What state or country do you live in? Germany

Not very common
      For boys

Are you circumcised? Yup

If so, when was it done and why? At 14 i wanted to get it done and my parents encouraged me

Do you like being or not being circumcised? Yes definitely

If you could change your circumcision status, would you? Never

For girls

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? Only my father

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? Not many didn’t see many tho

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? I’m straight so not really but if I had a son I would get him cut at birth
    • How old are you? 13

What state or country do you live in? Buckinghamshire, England

How common is circumcision where you live? Not common at all

For boys
      Are you circumcised? Yes

If so, when was it done and why? When I was a kid and because my dad is

If you could change your circumcision status, would you? Yes for a few days to see how it feels to have foreskin lol

For girls

For both
      Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? Yes my brothers and cousins

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? Only few are circumsized

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? Either way is fine
    • While I know OP is gone (he messaged me once and he was a little...odd, let's say), I'll answer for an additional uncut perspective:

Are you circumcised? No
      What state or country do you live in? California, U.S.
      How common is circumcision where you live? It is less common here than in other parts of the U.S.
      I'll add: why was it not done? My parents are European immigrants; they are from countries where it is rarely done if you are not Muslim or Jewish.
      If your not circumcised, have you had any trouble retracting your foreskin? Has your doctor or anyone else recommend you get circumcised? It is normal for the foreskin to be tighter when you are younger and for it to loosen as you get older. Mine was definitely tighter when I was younger; I have no issues with it now, even if it is not perfectly loose. I remember my doctor recommending that I retract it in the shower to loosen it, but I was never told to get circumcised.
      If you could change your circumcision status, would you? No, I prefer having a very sensitive part of my body protected.
      Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? None of the males in my family are circumcised that I know of, whether they live in Europe or here.
      Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? I have seen only a few, and I have seen both. And though I have not seen them all, of myself and my three closest male friends, only one of us is cut.
      Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? I have no preference whatsoever.
    • How old are you? 13

Are you a boy or girl? boi

What state or country do you live in? US

How common is circumcision where you live? pretty common ig

For boys

Are you circumcised? no

Do you like being or not being circumcised? i like it how it is

If your not circumcised, have you had any trouble retracting your foreskin? Has your doctor or anyone else recommend you get circumcised? yeah i still can’t retract it all the way but no one’s concerned about that they just say that it happens at different times for different people

If you could change your circumcision status, would you? nooo

For girls

For both

Do you have any brothers or other male family members (like cousins and such) you're close to? If so are they circumcised? yes and they r all uncircumcised

Besides family, of the boys you have seen naked, how many were circumcised vs not circumcised? pretty even but i think a little more circumcised than not

Do you have a preference on if a boy should be circumcised or not? i dont like the idea of doing it on a baby who has no say in the matter but if they want it done when they’re old enough to decide for themself that’s their choice