Has anyone besides your parents walked in on you masturbating

• Wait. What? Besides? Like parents walking in is normal???

Never definitely got caught. Not 100% Not pants down, dick in my hand caught. Thank God. But parents and sisters have walked in while I was under the sheets. Whether they knew or not, idk. But didn't say anything. Sister did think she caught me in shower but I didn't. Doesn't stop her from thinking it tho.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

...Sister did think she caught me in shower but I didn't. Doesn't stop her from thinking it tho.
    Is this a younger sister who has spotted something to tease about. It does seem a little immature. Almost everyone does it so once you've got to a certain age it would be more "newsworthy" if someone discovered you didn't masturbate.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

...Sister did think she caught me in shower but I didn't. Doesn't stop her from thinking it tho.
    Is this a younger sister who has spotted something to tease about. It does seem a little immature. Almost everyone does it so once you've got to a certain age it would be more "newsworthy" if someone discovered you didn't masturbate.
    Ya. Exactly. A year younger. Idk if she REALLY thinks she saw something or is making it up. She just trys to embarrass me about it which it might do IF I actually did it that day then. Getting caught WOULD be embarrassing but I wasn't even doing it then geez.
  • No but im afraid of it all the time. My step dad has weird rule: Normally me and my step siblings are not allowed to close the door of our rooms so parents have control everytime. They don't come in very often but it should be possible. Only when behaviour is perfect he allow us to close our room doors. I dont know why he do so because i like my privacy very much. But okay - he is the boss, can't do anything against it!
    You can imagine how strained things like masturbating is for me.
  • Nikolai2007 wrote:

No but im afraid of it all the time. My step dad has weird rule: Normally me and my step siblings are not allowed to close the door of our rooms so parents have control everytime. They don't come in very often but it should be possible. Only when behaviour is perfect he allow us to close our room doors. I dont know why he do so because i like my privacy very much. But okay - he is the boss, can't do anything against it!

That's terrible. I'd be doing it when he's sleeping or away. You can also do it while on the toilet or in the shower. As a bonus, there's obviously no cleaning it gets dumped in the toilet. Flush and it's gone.
  • Nikolai2007 wrote:

No but im afraid of it all the time. My step dad has weird rule: Normally me and my step siblings are not allowed to close the door of our rooms so parents have control everytime. They don't come in very often but it should be possible. Only when behaviour is perfect he allow us to close our room doors. I dont know why he do so because i like my privacy very much. But okay - he is the boss, can't do anything against it!
    Try doing it in the bathroom or showers. I do hope you have privacy there.
  • maseb wrote:

Scotty R wrote:

My bro did. He's 2 years younger. We share a room. Our beds are parallel on opposite walls. It was late and I thought he was asleep. When I saw his eyes were open I wanted to die. But he was really cool about it.
    LOL, happened like that to me with my my bro, he's 2 years younger too
    Hope it went well for you and your bro is awesome, too.

The night it happened, about a year ago, when I first saw that my bro was awake and saw everything, I was like totally freaking out, angry at myself for being so stupid, and scared to death what was going to happen next. He didn't say anything just then but if he told on me, omg. My parents would not have been cool about it at all. At All. So I turned over away from him on my side facing the wall. Didn't know what to do. It's not like you can undo it and he could unsee it, you know? I was so upset I was shaking. I wasn't making any sounds but I started to cry I was so scared. He got out of his bed and came over and said, "it's okay." or something like that. He put his hand on my shoulder and said it again, like he wanted me to be sure. I was totally safe with him. We've been really tight ever since.

He can still be annoying and some of his friends are horrible swamp creatures. But yeah. Having a bro or sister who has your back is everything.
  • Scotty R wrote:

My bro did. He's 2 years younger. We share a room. Our beds are parallel on opposite walls. It was late and I thought he was asleep. When I saw his eyes were open I wanted to die. But he was really cool about it.
    Has that made things easier? You said in your other post that he can't unsee what he has seen but I'd also take the view that once he;s seen it once it doesn't really matter if he sees it again. Sooner or later he'll want to start masturbating too and you can't both wait until the other is asleep.
  • Scotty R wrote:

maseb wrote:

Scotty R wrote:

LOL, happened like that to me with my my bro, he's 2 years younger too
    Hope it went well for you and your bro is awesome, too.
    The night it happened, about a year ago, when I first saw that my bro was awake and saw everything, I was like totally freaking out, angry at myself for being so stupid, and scared to death what was going to happen next. He didn't say anything just then but if he told on me, omg. My parents would not have been cool about it at all. At All. So I turned over away from him on my side facing the wall. Didn't know what to do. It's not like you can undo it and he could unsee it, you know? I was so upset I was shaking. I wasn't making any sounds but I started to cry I was so scared. He got out of his bed and came over and said, "it's okay." or something like that. He put his hand on my shoulder and said it again, like he wanted me to be sure. I was totally safe with him. We've been really tight ever since.

He can still be annoying and some of his friends are horrible swamp creatures. But yeah. Having a bro or sister who has your back is everything.
    My reaction was different than yours, at first I was kinda pissed he'd been spying on me. Then I realized I was actually embarrassed. It wasn't his fault, it was mine. We talked about it and he said he'd been watching me for awhile which made us laugh. We became even closer after that