School discrimination/bullying

• ChrisC05 wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

im part of the GYA (gay youth alliance) group in my school and bullying is some of the stuff we deal with, and the group i moderate, the middle school ggroup
      How is the group going?Is it keeping you busy?
      its not that bad, maybe becuz i did it last year and now im not so nervous like i was b4, and i know what to expect i think, but yeah it keeps me and my phone busy with lots of txts messages
      :gay:
    • corey_stratton wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

im part of the GYA (gay youth alliance) group in my school and bullying is some of the stuff we deal with, and the group i moderate, the middle school ggroup
      its not that bad, maybe becuz i did it last year and now im not so nervous like i was b4, and i know what to expect i think, but yeah it keeps me and my phone busy with lots of txts messages
      I think it is really amazing that you do this for them. I think we need the same thing where I go to school. How did it get started? I've just this semester gotten involved with the alliance at my school.
    • collin13 wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

I think it is really amazing that you do this for them. I think we need the same thing where I go to school. How did it get started? I've just this semester gotten involved with the alliance at my school.
      there was a group in the sr. high school but wasnt available to the jr. high where i was, so they started one last yr, and it went pretty good but then somebody said that there were middle school kids who wanted in but the school said they were too young but then some parents suggested they have a trial group with the middle school boys who were interested but it would be moderated by another student closer to their age figuring that they would be more comfortable, so they volunteered me lol. There are still some in the school who arent cool with it but all the parents of the kids met me and are ok with it, its only a small group, like 7 boys total
      :gay: