Help!

• Like the title said, I need some help (and sorry if this doesn't go in this category, it seemed the closest fit to my problem).

Last week I was showering after gym class with a bunch of other guys (as usual), I had been thinking about this girl I like and how I would like to, well, Do It with her and I guess this made me a bit...excited. Suddenly the guy (who's this huge senior) suddenly reached over, grabbed my thing, and started jacking me off. Because I was already horny, I blew my load in seconds! Word of what happened quickly got around school, and now everyone thinks I am gay and that this other guy is my boyfriend, neither of which is true! (I have nothing against gays, I am just not one myself.)

I do not want everyone thinking I am gay or that this guy is my boyfriend (I don't even know him!), but besides getting caught making out with a girl in the broom closet at a party, how do I get everyone to stop thinking that either is true?
  • ChrisC05 wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

Sooooo...why didn't you ask him to stop, or attempt to walk away?
    VEry good ? , I see he said he blew his load in seconds so maybe no time ?
    yeah, but if it wasn't a problem then...then why is it now? :huh:
    maybe he don't like the stereotyping?
    yeah, the standard "I'm straight, but...." trope :lol:

Didn't sound like there was an attempt at stopping it, so i dont know. If i was in that situation and someone (male or female) I didnt know well made sexual contact with me I would either yell, swing, or try to get away from them. Anything else (without fear of being hurt, which doesnt sound like this was) isn't really grounds to complain about it later
  • CayceStars wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

ChrisC05 wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

VEry good ? , I see he said he blew his load in seconds so maybe no time ?
    yeah, but if it wasn't a problem then...then why is it now? :huh:
    maybe he don't like the stereotyping?
    yeah, the standard "I'm straight, but...." trope :lol:
    Didn't sound like there was an attempt at stopping it, so i dont know. If i was in that situation and someone (male or female) I didnt know well made sexual contact with me I would either yell, swing, or try to get away from them. Anything else (without fear of being hurt, which doesnt sound like this was) isn't really grounds to complain about it later
    true, I hear you about that
  • CayceStars wrote:

Because it all happened so fast. I had no idea of what he was planning to do until he'd' already grabbed me and started pumping, and I started ejaculating almost immediately. You ever try to tell someone to stop or walk away when you're having a massive orgasm?

And it's been less than a week since it happened (it happened on Wednesday). 4 days is hardly what I'd consider a long period of time, and I never said it wasn't a problem until now. I've tried to deal with it on my own with no success. (And I also never said that this guy was going around saying that I'm gay or he was my boyfriend - it's practically everyone else who's saying that - so confronting him directly and trying to tell him otherwise wouldn't accomplish anything.)
  • Kalen wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

Because it all happened so fast. I had no idea of what he was planning to do until he'd' already grabbed me and started pumping, and I started ejaculating almost immediately. You ever try to tell someone to stop or walk away when you're having a massive orgasm?
    And it's been less than a week since it happened (it happened on Wednesday). 4 days is hardly what I'd consider a long period of time, and I never said it wasn't a problem until now. I've tried to deal with it on my own with no success. (And I also never said that this guy was going around saying that I'm gay or he was my boyfriend - it's practically everyone else who's saying that - so confronting him directly and trying to tell him otherwise wouldn't accomplish anything.)
    I appreciate the long explanation, but....you still kinda let it happen, sorry. If you're that worried about him touching you without consent, then report it
  • This whole story sounds too far fetched to be true imo. And while it's my right to have my opinion, it's probably best practice to assume every story told on this forum is true since people do come here for help. But I've been in showers. I've been in showers literally seconds after seeing hot girls in thong bikinis. I still didn't get hard. I think it would be difficult to get hard in a group shower tbh even if you are gay. I've had chubs before in showers and made sure it never got to be a full on boner. I would get out and get dressed way before I could. But even if I did get a massive boner, like others said, I wouldn't let someone grab hold of it long enough to stroke it even one stroke before I did something about it. It's also hard to believe you could cum so fast. But whatever. Assuming it happened possibly the best thing to do is report it. It's sexual assault. If he's so bold to do this with a stranger in public, he's bound to do even worse things and he needs to pay a price. If he gets detention or punished in someway other students will automatically know you didn't want it. Just telling people won't work nearly as well. Most may not believe you. Action speaks more than words.
  • Well um there is a problem. Everywhere
    For example, i once joked about being gay. My school mates thought that i was real and they kept laughing about me

Kids just aren't LGBTQ+ Friendly at all.

About your issue, well.. your fault
    You should walk away or just tell him to stop. He is the gay because he jerked you off i think that how it works...
    sosigi doggo [:
  • CayceStars wrote:

yeah, but if it wasn't a problem then...then why is it now?
    I appreciate the long explanation, but....you still kinda let it happen

BlackParadePixie:
    why didn't you just smack his hand away and be like' "yo bro, get your hands off my junk" ?

WOW
    I read about comments like these being made to girls who were sexually assaulted...in the 1970's.
    I didn't think that mentality still existed.

You didn't fight him off, so you have nothing to complain about.
    It wasn't a problem last night; why are you claiming it was rape now?
    You didn't attempt to stop it (despite it happening so quickly), so you really have no grounds to complain about it later.
    You let it happen.
    Why didn't you push him off you?

As for fearing what would happen if he resisted, we don't know, but there's some reason he mentioned the guy was a "huge senior."

Would either of you be making these statements if it was a female claiming a similar situation with a male?

It's not surprising guys are so much more reluctant to report sexual misconduct than girls.
    I wonder how many alter boys reported priests' actions, and their mom gave them these responses.

These comments make me feel like I'm reading a script from a 50 year old film.

If you don't believe him, just ignore the post. Some things, on the chance that it's true, shouldn't be questioned. And if you do believe him, these posts are appalling.
  • Kalen, not too sure what to say. I don't want to sound cynical, but usually guys don't go around randomly jacking off other guys in the showers at school, so hopefully you can see why some people might be a bit skeptical here. But giving you the benefit of the doubt here for the moment, I don't know if there is much you can do other than follow the advice given earlier and report it in. Maybe it won't get people to stop thinking that you're gay and in a relationship with this guy (you may be getting the idea by now that people will believe what they want to believe, even if it's contrary to reality), but at least you are in a position to keep this guy from doing what he did again to someone else, and can make sure that others don't have to go through what you're going through.
  • Olio wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

Didn't sound like there was an attempt at stopping it, so i dont know. If i was in that situation and someone (male or female) I didnt know well made sexual contact with me I would either yell, swing, or try to get away from them. Anything else (without fear of being hurt, which doesnt sound like this was) isn't really grounds to complain about it laterI appreciate the long explanation, but....you still kinda let it happen

BlackParadePixie:
    why didn't you just smack his hand away and be like' "yo bro, get your hands off my junk" ?

WOW
    I read about comments like these being made to girls who were sexually assaulted...in the 1970's.

You didn't attempt to stop it (despite it happening so quickly), so you really have no grounds to complain about it later.
    You let it happen.

As for fearing what would happen if he resisted, we don't know, but there's some reason he mentioned the guy was a "huge senior."

Would either of you be making these statements if it was a female claiming a similar situation with a male?

It's not surprising guys are so much more reluctant to report sexual misconduct than girls.
    I wonder how many alter boys reported priests' actions, and their mom gave them these responses.

If you don't believe him, just ignore the post. Some things, on the chance that it's true, shouldn't be questioned. And if you do believe him, these posts are appalling.
    I agree that a lot of responses read extremely similar to victim shaming. I expect our generation to be better. We have heard the horror stories of victim shaming and also the #metoo movement. I said it before, I tend to believe the story is made up. However if true I don't blame the victim. And I persuade the victim to report it to stop this criminal of future assaults.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

Olio wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

Didn't sound like there was an attempt at stopping it, so i dont know. If i was in that situation and someone (male or female) I didnt know well made sexual contact with me I would either yell, swing, or try to get away from them. Anything else (without fear of being hurt, which doesnt sound like this was) isn't really grounds to complain about it laterI appreciate the long explanation, but....you still kinda let it happen
    BlackParadePixie:

WOW

You let it happen.

I agree that a lot of responses read extremely similar to victim shaming. I expect our generation to be better. We have heard the horror stories of victim shaming and also the #metoo movement. I said it before, I tend to believe the story is made up. However if true I don't blame the victim. And I persuade the victim to report it to stop this criminal of future assaults.

He's asking how he can stop people thinking he's gay. Doesn't seem to bothered that the actual action occurred

If he really was worried about feeling he had been assaulted, wouldn't be going into so much detail (in a kinda show off way)

I'm kinda offended by both the anti gay and making light of a none consensual sexual action. That the OP doesn't seem to care about either ;(

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
  • BJade wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

Olio wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

Didn't sound like there was an attempt at stopping it, so i dont know. If i was in that situation and someone (male or female) I didnt know well made sexual contact with me I would either yell, swing, or try to get away from them. Anything else (without fear of being hurt, which doesnt sound like this was) isn't really grounds to complain about it laterI appreciate the long explanation, but....you still kinda let it happenBlackParadePixie:

WOW

You let it happen.

He's asking how he can stop people thinking he's gay. Doesn't seem to bothered that the actual action occurred

If he really was worried about feeling he had been assaulted, wouldn't be going into so much detail (in a kinda show off way)

I'm kinda offended by both the anti gay and making light of a none consensual sexual action. That the OP doesn't seem to care about either ;(
    Gotcha. Well there seems to be quite a lot to be offended by with this post. There certainly was victim shaming going on (whether the OP felt like a victim or not) and I wasn't the only one who saw it. Victim shaming is ugly. But you're correct that being anti gay and making light of non consensual sexual action is equally bad!
  • BJade wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

Olio wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

Didn't sound like there was an attempt at stopping it, so i dont know. If i was in that situation and someone (male or female) I didnt know well made sexual contact with me I would either yell, swing, or try to get away from them. Anything else (without fear of being hurt, which doesnt sound like this was) isn't really grounds to complain about it laterI appreciate the long explanation, but....you still kinda let it happenBlackParadePixie:

WOW

You let it happen.

That he's asking how he can stop people from thinking he's gay, and not about the sexual assault itself is a valid point. But it draws attention to the question of why all the sexist victim shaming, which has nothing to do with his question.

I disagree that his post was anti-gay. He simply said he didn't want people to think he's gay, since he's not. In fact, he went out of his way to say he has nothing against gays. Why do you feel that's anti-gay? While I'm not gay, I'm very supportive of the gay community, so I'm trying to understand how you're offended by him not wanting people mis-categorizing him.

I also don't see where he made light of a non-consensual sex act. But if you feel this was a non-consensual sex act, I'm surprised you didn't call out those who are questioning him on that matter.
  • Olio wrote:

That he's asking how he can stop people from thinking he's gay, and not about the sexual assault itself is a valid point. But it draws attention to the question of why all the sexist victim shaming, which has nothing to do with his question.
    I disagree that his post was anti-gay. He simply said he didn't want people to think he's gay, since he's not. In fact, he went out of his way to say he has nothing against gays. Why do you feel that's anti-gay? While I'm not gay, I'm very supportive of the gay community, so I'm trying to understand how you're offended by him not wanting people mis-categorizing him.

I also don't see where he made light of a non-consensual sex act. But if you feel this was a non-consensual sex act, I'm surprised you didn't call out those who are questioning him on that matter.

Yeah saying your not against sexuality/race/religion/gender 100% means that's the truth ?( because how many people in the world that are sexist or racist, or anything else have said that

My point was that the only thing that bothered him was people thinking he's gay (I'm not saying he's against gays, but he's against being gay himself)

And going into so much detail about the act, then people being attacked for pointing that out, is making light of none consensual acts. Anyone who actually experienced that would be scared to admit it happened and try to forget most of the details.

And why didn't he do anything EVER. After it he could have called him out, he could have reported it to someone. But instead he comes here to kinda gloat it happened in detail

And suggest a solution is making out with a girl? Not sexist or using a girl then?? A minor form of sexual assault

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."