COVID vax

• Have you been vaccinated? Yes
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? 2 doses Pfizer gang
      Where did you get it? A huge vaccination hub set up in a fairground, with thousands of people each day. It felt like a zombie movie it was really cool.
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. Sore arm both times but in the fun way not super painful. Just felt like the next day after you do lots of digging with a shovel
      Would you be favorable to get another one? I will once I am eligible for a booster at the moment you need to wait until 16 unless you are severely vulnerable in my country
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? 2 Pfizer shots and 2 boosters
      Where did you get it? Local Hospital
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. After second dose spent a day with chills and muscle aches, but only for a day
      Would you be favorable to get another one? Yes. Even with the vax I got covid twice
    • maseb wrote:

Have you been vaccinated? Yes
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? 2 Pfizer shots and 2 boosters
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. After second dose spent a day with chills and muscle aches, but only for a day
      Would you be favorable to get another one? Yes. Even with the vax I got covid twice
      Hopefully your symptoms were minimized because of the vax.
      Are you OK now?
    • Olio wrote:

maseb wrote:

Hopefully your symptoms were minimized because of the vax.Are you OK now?
      Doing great now, thanks.
      First time wasn't much fun, vax wasn't available to my age group yet. Second time was easier
    • Have you been vaccinated? yes
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? just the original shots
      Where did you get it? doctor's office
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. arm hurt for a day or two
      Would you be favorable to get another one? no
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? 3 (First 2 Moderna, third Pfizer)
      Where did you get it? First 2 in a warehouse in an industrial estate =O third at a pharmacy
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. the first was just a bit achy. By the third, aches all over, really tired, and rather <X for a few days
      Would you be favorable to get another one? Not really

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • Olio wrote:

I should answer my own questionnaire.
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? Four (Moderna x3 and Pfizer once)
      Where did you get it? in the arm lol. First three at a hospital clinic; the last one in my doctor's office.
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. First one, slight sore arm for two days, maybe slight headache that evening. The other three, nothing. But I prepared for being sick after the first one.
      Would you be favorable to get another one? What'd you mean favorable? That's an odd way to put it. But yes, if recommended, I'd go for number five.
    • Have you been vaccinated? Yup
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? Two shots of Moderna and then a booster so 3 in total
      Where did you get it? It was either a CVS or a Walgreens I can't remember which
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. Arm was sore for a day
      Would you be favorable to get another one? Sure I don't see why I wouldn't
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? House Moderna
      Where did you get it? Pharmacy
      What was your experience with it? Didn’t hurt. Side effects, no side effects.sore arm, felt tired for a day
      Would you be favorable to get another one? sure I’m not a chicken or an antivaxxer
    • Have you been vaccinated? 4 times now
      If so, how many times (if you got J&J or Jansen, please note that)? Just got the 4th updated vaccine against Omicron.
      Where did you get it? Family Doctor
      What was your experience with it? Side effects, no side effects. No side effects, but not allowed to do any sports for a while.
      Would you be favorable to get another one?
      Sure, especially if it's updated again.
      19, Twin.