Asexual or low sex drive

• Asexual or low sex drive

I read over and over again how horny people are here. That it's natural for teens. I definitely categorize myself as horny despite rarely if ever expressing or admitting it (until now). I am curious if anyone here (or a friend if yours) categorizes themself as asexual, having a low sex drive, or just plain isn't excited about solo sex or sex with others?
    • Some of my freinds im pretty sure are asexual or very rarely horny so we generally don't talk about stuff other ppl our age might, which is kinda nice honestly. Although I am definitely someone with a high sex drive lol.

One thing that i don't like about th is how everyone assumes that everyone else is super horny, masturbating every day and stuff just because they are. There's quite a few people who aren't like that, who may even just don't want to masturbate, which is fine. Life is more then sex and jerking off which may surprise 'some' people on this site.
      Bored 24/7 feel free to pm whenever :D
    • Hard to say if other ppl here (where I live, not this site) have low sex drive or not. Ppl I go to school with generally don't talk about sex unless someone is making a joke or something like that. If someone tries to talk about it, most other ppl have wierd reactions that are really uncomfortable. My best friends are more open when we're together. And they are pretty horny. But when we're with other ppl, we just don't talk about it. I heard it's different in high school, more open there.

Ppl on this site are so open. They talk about anything. I think it's better to be open.
    • I know im a year to late respond but I joined the forum yesterday soooo

I am an asexual
      I feel "horny" sometimes but not for other people
      Hullu my friends,enemies?,acquaintances,hitmen,companies i plan in getting a job at in the future,stalkers and anyone else in-between I'm Bell
    • Nothing
      It's just a feeling
      You can be happy for no reason I can feel horny but nont want to have sex
      Hullu my friends,enemies?,acquaintances,hitmen,companies i plan in getting a job at in the future,stalkers and anyone else in-between I'm Bell
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

TheGreatBell wrote:

I know im a year to late respond but I joined the forum yesterday soooo

I am an asexual
      I feel "horny" sometimes but not for other people
      so....you feel horny for what??
      This does seem to be a real thing for guys - sometimes we just have a feeling that we need to cum and, the longer we don't do it, the more that feeling starts nagging at us. I can also say that, when I first discovered a way of masturbating by humping against the bed, that wasn't really associated with any sexual thoughts or fantasy - it just seemed like an instrictive behaviour, an urge from within. I would also suggest that most guys can probably get to orgasm just by concentrating on the sensations coming from their own bodies as they masturbate. It may not be as intense as when you add fantasy to it, but it is possible. So I think this is at the root of "horny, but not for anyone in particular".
    • I do think people have a tendency to conflate the descriptors "asexual", "low sex drive", etc. A low sex drive does not mean you're asexual; it simply means your desire to have sex or masturbate is lower than average. That was true for me as a teenager. I remember the accounts on VT of frequent masturbation, and there I was able to go months without it. I was never asexual, however. An asexual experiences no sexual attraction or desire (but may still experience romantic desire).
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

so....you feel horny for what??
      Forgot to reply to you I just commented it
      Anyway to further explain it anything love is designed for sex in some form or another
      Including me
      So my body makes me feel horny because that's what it's supposed to do but I don't actually feel sexual attraction to anyone the chemicals are just there

Hopefully that made sense but I'll be honest I'm not super sure of my sexual identity I'm just chugging along and trying to figure life out as it happens the identity fits and helps me avoid horny teens that want to sexual interact online when I choose either way not to indulge in such behaviors
    • Sean2001 wrote:

This does seem to be a real thing for guys - sometimes we just have a feeling that we need to cum and, the longer we don't do it, the more that feeling starts nagging at us. I can also say that, when I first discovered a way of masturbating by humping against the bed, that wasn't really associated with any sexual thoughts or fantasy - it just seemed like an instrictive behaviour, an urge from within. I would also suggest that most guys can probably get to orgasm just by concentrating on the sensations coming from their own bodies as they masturbate. It may not be as intense as when you add fantasy to it, but it is possible. So I think this is at the root of "horny, but not for anyone in particular".
      That's true as well but not exactly what I was saying the chemicals are telling me to have sex but everything else is the same so I'm not thinking about haveing sex i have no desire to have sex nor do I want to but my body's telling me I should because there's available baby juice
    • TheGreatBell wrote:

That's true as well but not exactly what I was saying the chemicals are telling me to have sex but everything else is the same so I'm not thinking about haveing sex i have no desire to have sex nor do I want to but my body's telling me I should because there's available baby juice
      I notice the OP is blocked/banned, but I think it is still worth answering. I think he and I were thinking in a bit of a similar way but to me there is something on which, perhaps we differ.

We both agree that guys feel horny. Testosterone promotes that feeling directly and it is under the influence of testosterone and other hormones that the body prepares for possibly breeding. Horniness is addressed by something that makes us cum. Of course, for the biological purpose to be fulfilled that would have to be during unprotected sex but nothing in the primitive part of the brain that controls it seems to know how we came to cum, whether it was protected or unprotected sex, a blow-job or masturbation. As long as we cum, the horniness lessens for a while and then builds back up again.

But it also seems to me there is a significant difference between realising that at least some people of one gender or the other or even both turn you on, but choosing not to have sex with them, at least for now, because the higher part of your brain is saying not to, and simply not finding anyone else to be a turn-on.

The first of those two is normal for us at a particular stage of development and is just being responsible, just as using protection is for people in the next stage. That is definitely not being asexual. Simply not feeling sexually attracted to anyone is being asexual.
    • I see myself as asexual and aromantic. I dont see myself with a wife or husband nor do i really see myself regularly having sex with either gender and i just feel nothing to the idea.

Sometimes i feel like it'd be nice to have a kid to raise, teach and just help grow up but never saw myself with another partner.

Im willing to hug, hold and sleep with a friend purely for comfort or just to show closeness cause i love my friends deeply and if theres some sexual stuff involved like mutual j/o then i'd participate because they really like it then me wanting it. This makes people think im not asexual cause im willing to do that stuff but they dont get asexuality is a spectrum or that we dont need to be sex repulsed.

Yeah as an asexual i can feel horny (its like a really intense desire that randomly happens) but i just find it easy to ignore it and most of the time i have low sex drive.