School

• Hello guys,

I‘m kinda lost right now… I’m in my final school year for my A-levels and I feel like I’m not good enough for it. I try my best, I learn so hard but it will never be enough. It makes me so desperate and I’m sooo scared for my final exams. I’m trying to stop worrying so much but there is a little voice in my head which tells me that I’m a failure and everyone is better than me. I never got that feeling of accomplishment during my “A-level phase”.

Maybe you guys can share your experience and thoughts to that topic with me :).
    • laurasophie1408 wrote:

Hello guys,

I‘m kinda lost right now… I’m in my final school year for my A-levels and I feel like I’m not good enough for it. I try my best, I learn so hard but it will never be enough. It makes me so desperate and I’m sooo scared for my final exams. I’m trying to stop worrying so much but there is a little voice in my head which tells me that I’m a failure and everyone is better than me. I never got that feeling of accomplishment during my “A-level phase”.

Maybe you guys can share your experience and thoughts to that topic with me :).
      How do your results during the year compare to other people in your class ?