cut question from uncut guy

• cut question from uncut guy

I've heard of various ways of being cut in teams of how much foreskin is removed. Is this something cut guys are aware of?
    Do you find when hard the skin is tight with no free skin to move or is it looser? If it's loose are you less likely to need lube?
    If u got cut at a certain age were you involved in the decision?
  • simon12345 wrote:

I've heard of various ways of being cut in teams of how much foreskin is removed. Is this something cut guys are aware of?
    Do you find when hard the skin is tight with no free skin to move or is it looser? If it's loose are you less likely to need lube?
    I wasn't aware that there are severall types of circumcision. For me circumcision was just about removing the skin that covers the head. Only recently, when I came on this forum and on other sites did I realize that they can remove more or less forskin and cut low or high
    When I'm soft I can move the skin a little but not when I'm hard
    I was cut as a kid my parents just said it's better, I dont think they really asked me if I agreed. Well maybe if I had ran off and scream I dont want to do it, maybe they wouldn't have done it lol :D
  • Starlord wrote:

simon12345 wrote:

I wasn't aware that there are severall types of circumcision. For me circumcision was just about removing the skin that covers the head. Only recently, when I came on this forum and on other sites did I realize that they can remove more or less forskin and cut low or highWhen I'm soft I can move the skin a little but not when I'm hard
    I was cut as a kid my parents just said it's better, I dont think they really asked me if I agreed. Well maybe if I had ran off and scream I dont want to do it, maybe they wouldn't have done it lol :D
    My foreskin hangs 1/2" pay the top of my penis. I measured it. When I'm hard it still cover the entire head till I pull it back. The dr told me I have "over hang, be proud" and laughed.
    Somewhat hyper
  • CooperJ wrote:

Starlord wrote:

simon12345 wrote:

I wasn't aware that there are severall types of circumcision. For me circumcision was just about removing the skin that covers the head. Only recently, when I came on this forum and on other sites did I realize that they can remove more or less forskin and cut low or highWhen I'm soft I can move the skin a little but not when I'm hardI was cut as a kid my parents just said it's better, I dont think they really asked me if I agreed. Well maybe if I had ran off and scream I dont want to do it, maybe they wouldn't have done it lol :D
    My foreskin hangs 1/2" pay the top of my penis. I measured it. When I'm hard it still cover the entire head till I pull it back. The dr told me I have "over hang, be proud" and laughed.
    My brother has a long foreskin like that, think it's even a little longer than 1/2"
  • maseb wrote:

CooperJ wrote:

Starlord wrote:

simon12345 wrote:

I wasn't aware that there are severall types of circumcision. For me circumcision was just about removing the skin that covers the head. Only recently, when I came on this forum and on other sites did I realize that they can remove more or less forskin and cut low or highWhen I'm soft I can move the skin a little but not when I'm hardI was cut as a kid my parents just said it's better, I dont think they really asked me if I agreed. Well maybe if I had ran off and scream I dont want to do it, maybe they wouldn't have done it lol :D
    My brother has a long foreskin like that, think it's even a little longer than 1/2"
    There's a cute black boy in my pe class who isn't cut. He's always looking at my penis in the showers. I'm gonna ask him if he would come to my house. I've never touched a black boy and would love to. Gotta go before I get caught. I'm in school.
    Somewhat hyper
  • CooperJ wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

CooperJ wrote:

He came to my house yesterday after school, slept over. Sorry of. Not a lot of sleep. Lots of sexy fun
    and your parents are ok with this...??
    Yes. I doubt they know about the sex
    Not to get more off topic of being cut then this already has gotten, but I feel like it's sorta necessary since this seems weird imo. Am I correct that there was a cute uncut black boy in your PE class that you don't know but who stares at your dick and that you wanted to have over to your house to touch bc you've never touched a black kid before and you posted from school but didn't want to get caught but then you had sleep over and you had sex with but your parents didn't know?????