Random question

• I would imagine homosexuals are a lot like heterosexuals and most every heterosexual I've talked to likes getting oral sex. Most like giving it too (not quite as much as getting it). But I do know heterosexuals who have yet to give or get oral sex. I'm sure they'd like it if they tried it and will like it once they do, but either don't feel ready for it or haven't had the opportunity yet. So my educated guess is that there are gay boys who haven't had oral sex yet. Especially if they aren't out yet.
    • I think most guys, regardless of sexuality, enjoy getting sucked. Some may enjoying giving oral sex to their partner for its own sake or to enjoy the reaction of their partner, others may do it in order to receive.

Where there may be some difference, though, is that vaginal sex between a couple of opposite sex is very natural, even instinctive thing to do requiring minimal preparation, even no preparation if she is on the pill or you're older and trying for a baby.

By comparison, though I have never done it, I believe anal sex does require some preparation and not everyone finds it comfortable or natural to do. Then even that is not exclusive to gay sex but, whereas a mixed sex couple have the choice, with two gay guys that is the only hole available.

So one might expect that oral sex makes up a greater proportion of the sexual activity between gay guys than between a mixed sex couple and I have seen things posted elsewhere that suggest this is true.

There is also the fact that some gay guys maybe against the idea of a dominant and submissive (top and bottom) vibe to their sex. Some may address that by alternating rather than having fixed top and bottom roles, others may find it easier to stick to oral where 69 is the ultimate give and receive at the same time as two equals.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

I think most guys, regardless of sexuality, enjoy getting sucked. Some may enjoying giving oral sex to their partner for its own sake or to enjoy the reaction of their partner, others may do it in order to receive.

Where there may be some difference, though, is that vaginal sex between a couple of opposite sex is very natural, even instinctive thing to do requiring minimal preparation, even no preparation if she is on the pill or you're older and trying for a baby.

By comparison, though I have never done it, I believe anal sex does require some preparation and not everyone finds it comfortable or natural to do. Then even that is not exclusive to gay sex but, whereas a mixed sex couple have the choice, with two gay guys that is the only hole available.

So one might expect that oral sex makes up a greater proportion of the sexual activity between gay guys than between a mixed sex couple and I have seen things posted elsewhere that suggest this is true.

There is also the fact that some gay guys maybe against the idea of a dominant and submissive (top and bottom) vibe to their sex. Some may address that by alternating rather than having fixed top and bottom roles, others may find it easier to stick to oral where 69 is the ultimate give and receive at the same time as two equals.
      GREAT POINTS!!! Some of which I've never considered. And very reasoned and well thought out. I can only add that it's my personal experience plus what I've heard from friends that straight guys LOVE getting oral sex!!!
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

I think most guys, regardless of sexuality, enjoy getting sucked. Some may enjoying giving oral sex to their partner for its own sake or to enjoy the reaction of their partner, others may do it in order to receive.

GREAT POINTS!!! Some of which I've never considered. And very reasoned and well thought out. I can only add that it's my personal experience plus what I've heard from friends that straight guys LOVE getting oral sex!!!
      As a gay guy, I agree whole heartedly. Oral makes up the vast majority of my experience and activity, simply because anal requires preparation, time, and patience. Granted I love doing it, but unless you have an extended amount of time and privacy, oral is what usually happens.
    • Kane.Kabel.Kujo wrote:

do all gay boys have oral sex
      I guess most do
      unless they're not ready for it yet
      usually the first times you are in couple it doesn't go further than just kiss
      Also there are guys who love to be sucked but dont like to suck in turn

To @Sean2001 I'm also totally against the idea of dominant and submitted or "slave". Or that there should be a dominant male and the other plays the woman. That's so cliche. My bf and I are equal :love3: