Penis sensitivity

• I feel like explaining a feeling is hard if not impossible. If I said I feel like I'm a "5" out of 10, what would that even mean. So I'm not sure how much I can help. I definitely have never ejaculated on accident while washing. On the rare occasion i have gotten hard while washing but I can't tell if it has to do with sensitivity or hormones or horniness. There's definitely like 3 areas of the dick that are more sensitive than the rest of the dick. I would have to GUESS that it sounds like you're more sensitive than me, but I wouldn't worry about it. Its probably just a phase. I would only worry about it if you had NO sensitivity!
    • Everyone is going to have a different sensitivity level, so whatever yours is, is normal for you.
      Erections while washing yourself are typical, especially at your age, I'm guess you've recently started puberty, a time that just about anything will give you an erection. And the stimulation of washing yourself could definitely give you a quick orgasm, but certainly nothing to worry about. Pretty sure the sensitivity will lessen as you get further into puberty.

As @Gabraham247 said, much better than not being sensitive
    • I need more touch to get hard now than when I started puberty. I am not sure if it is so much less sensitivity or whether it is just that, over time, the brain gets better at distinguishing touch that is intended to be sexual and touch that isn't.

So when I started puberty, it didn't need much touch to get hard. I am uncircumcised and I could just about pull the skin back enough to expose the hole in the end of the glans, so my aim would be good, piss and then let it roll forward again without getting hard but any more than that would lead to an erection. Then, of course, thoughts would make he hard or it would happen just randomly.

I have never had the experience of experience of washing triggering an orgasm and ejaculation but then I have heard of people discovering masturbation that way, i.e. whatever they do to wash there feels good so they repeat it a little more than is actually necessary for washing and that leads to orgasm.

Having mentioned masturbation, another thing that affects how easy it is to get to orgasm and ejaculation is when you last ejaculated with the longer it has been since the last time, the easier it is to get there. So, if you have not yet started to masturbate that may also be a factor.

But, one way or another, I predict this will become less common as you go through puberty and then probably stop altogether at some point.