sexuality: what do you guys think?

• sexuality: what do you guys think?

I'm finding the whole sexuality thing very confusing atm.

So ok, i know i'm definitely not straight, i know this because i hardly attract to guys, should i say most guys. I am quite positive i want to be with a woman, well more so than a man. I tried being close to my ex the other day, the man i loved too pieces during the summer last year. But it didnt feel the same.I often crave to be with a woman (never have been but i would love to), i just know my feelings.

The question is (mainly to other females that aren't straight) do you feel the same way?

Do you feel put off by mens ways e.g - sexual contact with men etc
      Are you completely un attracted to men?
      Do you get the idea you might be gay sometimes?
      Are you quite afraid of how people will react to it? family members, etc? I can tell my friends ok, but my dad is rather imtimidating and will most likely tell me its wrong. Truth is if i ever do date a girl he will have to find out.

Just want some opinions from people in a similar position to myself.

I wish i knew but i don...
      and
      it's just so annoying that so many guys want to date me, but none of them appeal to me, its the sam with every guy i meet.
    • Re: sexuality: what do you guys think?

i sometimes feel that way...

especially when i see guys cheating on girls or doing shit that ticks me off.
      but when i see a hot guy im like helooooooooooooo there hahahah.

but yeah. i am scared to tell my parents or anybody else besides my cousins and two of my friends. god knows whatll happen and what my family will say and worse what my friends will say.

arggggg. generally this topic is complicated "sigh"
      Please keep your stds to yourself.

I wouldnt say you are gay because you have stated that you are un attracted to MOST guys which means you are attracted to the odd guy which means you are probably Bi i would say...

Edit: I have had the same thoughts before but obv the other way around but i find girls way more attractive!
      Are you a TEEN? Are You a GUY? Then Click HERE

Yeah, exactly.

I do think that towards a guy that appears hot to me, but even then i still want to be with another female, a guy isnt enough if you know what i mean.

I just dont know.. all i know is i seem to phyiscally and emotionally feel more for women in every way (love their body, physical features, everything!)

Even if it is that i havent found the right one yet, i still know how i feel towards members of the same sex.

i can't say i've been in that situation myself but i think the best way to know is have a bit of both worlds and see which you prefer or if you like both, if you're scared of how people wil react then try it with someone who is distant to everybody you know, or on holiday or something, but then again how mnay chances do you get to meet people who don't know the same people you do?
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

Its finding a partner of the same sex, its not really that easy.
      I dont see it the same as say finding a partner of the oposite sex.
      you may just go out, stand looking at each other and then may possibly date or something, but it doesnt seem to happen the same when you're going out looking for another person of the same sex. Then again there has to be others in the same position as myself around here. Experimenting is the best way, it will definitely tell me the answer, you're right. Its just finding it. I know id feel comfortable with it, but cannot help but think of what others will think, because my family are all straight.
      I think most fathers are the same tbh.

kat1990 wrote:

Yeah, exactly.

I do think that towards a guy that appears hot to me, but even then i still want to be with another female, a guy isnt enough if you know what i mean.

I just dont know.. all i know is i seem to phyiscally and emotionally feel more for women in every way (love their body, physical features, everything!)

Even if it is that i havent found the right one yet, i still know how i feel towards members of the same sex.

Well my advice is have some "fun" with a women see how it goes (maybe see if a friend is bi or lez...or isnt sure and wants to find out so that you feel more comfortable...) and if you like it then you know but as far as your dad goes i would tell him asap because its better to tell him before hand than to tell him while as he will feel you cant talk to him then thats when he may start to 'reject' who you are if you underrstand me?

kat1990 wrote:

Its finding a partner of the same sex, its not really that easy.
      I dont see it the same as say finding a partner of the oposite sex.
      you may just go out, stand looking at each other and then may possibly date or something, but it doesnt seem to happen the same when you're going out looking for another person of the same sex. Then again there has to be others in the same position as myself around here. Experimenting is the best way, it will definitely tell me the answer, you're right. Its just finding it. I know id feel comfortable with it, but cannot help but think of what others will think, because my family are all straight.
      I think most fathers are the same tbh.

Of course its harder because with a someone of the op sex the chances that they are straight is high while finding the same sex the chances that they are bi or gay is pretty low i think... maybe go to a gay bar?

I dont dare to tell him, thats the problem. I told my mom when she was here, i felt comfy with telling her anything because she wouldnt critise it, she accepted me, even though she wasnt bisexual or gay. I know how he makes me feel and im quite afraid to say anything. I feel im in a hard position because i really dont want to just follow normality to suit him, i wanna do what feels right for me, but will they accept?
      I have fancied women before now, but they are all straight and have a boyfriend. I havent been absolutely obsessed with them or anything, but its hard to feel like that over straight people you cannot date.

Exactly because its just normal to be with a person of the oposite sex, theres nothing wrong with doing that, but when its the same sex, people will start to gossip about that.

Are you completely un attracted to men? I wouldn't say completely unaracttted to men... just most men.
      Do you get the idea you might be gay sometimes? Yes, quite alot.
      Are you quite afraid of how people will react to it? family members, etc? My friends would be cool... my dad wouldn't care, idk bout my mum anymore. My sister come out as a lesbian a few years ago and dated this girl for about 3 years... she was fine with it, but she seems more homophobic lately for some reason /:
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

kat1990 wrote:

I dont dare to tell him, thats the problem. I told my mom when she was here, i felt comfy with telling her anything because she wouldnt critise it, she accepted me, even though she wasnt bisexual or gay. I know how he makes me feel and im quite afraid to say anything. I feel im in a hard position because i really dont want to just follow normality to suit him, i wanna do what feels right for me, but will they accept?
      I have fancied women before now, but they are all straight and have a boyfriend. I havent been absolutely obsessed with them or anything, but its hard to feel like that over straight people you cannot date.

Exactly because its just normal to be with a person of the oposite sex, theres nothing wrong with doing that, but when its the same sex, people will start to gossip about that.

Kat dont even go there (bold bit) There is no such thing as normal trust me :)