Worst Ever. Advice

• Worst Ever. Advice

oh boy. I just had the worst sex ever. One of My fwb decided to tell his closest friend about me. So the kid text me and asked could he come over. He wanted to fuck me. I forgave my fwb and spared the other kid humiliation (he is adorable but not my type). He and I go in my room undress and he's all giddy and happy to see another boy naked. It was so boring and painful.

The kid loved every minute of it and wants to do it again. But don't want to hurt his feelings and tell him hell no he sucks and is terrible in bed. How should let him off gently. P.S. he is very fun loving but really fragile.
    • maybe tell him it was nice, but he's not your type

Or maybe just tell him that before you did anything as it sounds like you never really had any interest in the first place

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

maybe tell him it was nice, but he's not your type

Or maybe just tell him that before you did anything as it sounds like you never really had any interest in the first place
      I really didn't have any interest in him. He is a sweetheart but not for me his body type is all wrong and he lacks the sassy attitude I like when I flirt. Also another boy may not be as nice if he is hurting them. Granted it wasn't intentional but some boys would be nasty.
    • Maybe this will teach you a few lessons.
      1. Sex isn't always great.
      2. When sex isn't great, it's tolerable with someone you love or at least respect and appreciate. But bad sex is intolerable with randoms or someone you don't like much.
      3. Listen to your own gut. You yourself said he wasn't your type. You can only blame yourself with going through.
      4. Sounds like he was the top. You should've at least been the top once to get yourself off. Wouldnt salvaged much but it may have made a terrible thing just a little better.

As for advice, pawn him back on your fwb. It was uncool of him to tell his friend you would fuck him (even though I guess he was right lol). Turn the tables and tell the guy your FWB will fuck him next.
    • Here's my opinion on this.

I think sex should only be performed if both of the people involved know each other very well and are fully comfortable with the other person. That goes for everyone. Your fwb may have did you dirty but that still shouldn't be an excuse to still go ahead and fuck the random guy.

Maybe just politely explain to that random guy that you wouldn't really do it again with him. You maybe could give reasoning that you're taking a break from sex altogether for a while, which at this point wouldn't be a bad idea.
      Does anyone even pay attention to signatures anyway…?
    • Sorry that your fwb basically decided to "volunteer" you to make out with his closest friend. I guess I'm a bit confused why your fwd didn't offer to make out with his friend himself.

But anyway, tell this guy that you think he's cute, but he's just not your type. Perhaps suggest that if he still wants to get some, that he consider asking your fwb.