Body Parts Shape

• Body Parts Shape

i am kinda tall for my age I admit but some stupid girl told me my butt shape, butt size, and the fact she can see my junk through sweats if I am wear them.

I also admit I don't wear underwear if I am in any kind of sweat pants. I don't know if she is mad at me for being boyish or that I don't act like a typical bi. I know she is a feminist, but what can a boy actually about there male parts
    • I can't quite understand what you're trying to tell us, or ask

All I got was you have a body shape, and she noticed it. I'm not sure if that was good or bad (for you or her) ?(

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • The Fold wrote:

in other words she is body shaming my male parts saying it's offensive because she can see my the shape of them and she was trying to question why my body parts were shape like an adults and I should be more modest so girls won't be offended
      yeah...that's not body shaming, its common decency to make sure you bulge or junk or whatever isn't completely obvious, especiall in a school setting which I am assuming this was...
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

The Fold wrote:

in other words she is body shaming my male parts saying it's offensive because she can see my the shape of them and she was trying to question why my body parts were shape like an adults and I should be more modest so girls won't be offended
      yeah...that's not body shaming, its common decency to make sure you bulge or junk or whatever isn't completely obvious, especiall in a school setting which I am assuming this was...
      I disagree, girls have there nipples showing through there shirts if nips get erect or they don't wear a bra. Why is it ok for females to be comfy but not males.
    • AB/CD wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

The Fold wrote:

I disagree, girls have there nipples showing through there shirts if nips get erect or they don't wear a bra. Why is it ok for females to be comfy but not males.
      most girls wear bras
    • If you don’t wear underwear under sweats, what would you have expected from her?

Sure she was harsh to you but if you don’t want that incident happening again, not trying to be rude, but you already know what to do (put on some gah dam underwear for frick sake)

I understand if it’s not your style to wear underwear with sweats but this is 2023 bro, there will be probably other people out there like that girl so I strongly suggest you start wearing underwear, it shouldn’t be that hard to do

Does anyone even pay attention to signatures anyway…?
    • AB/CD wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

The Fold wrote:

That wasn't allowed at my school. It was pretty much mandatory to wear a bra. There are also rules on what socks you could wear, length of skirts (which has been in the news recently that girls are getting them measured walking into school). So many things to make us completely uncomfortable in what we wear (and showing any kinda look that could even give a thought of sexyness)

So I don't think wearing underwear is anything like as bad as every girl being seen as a slut or sexual object for wearing the required school uniform (thats a lot more uncomfortable feeling)

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • This is pretty stupid guys. First we couldn't tell what the OP's intentions were. If he was looking for suggestions or just storytelling. And I'm still not sure if I know the OPs intentions. The only suggestions he's gotten are to wear underwear and he's pushing back at them. So I'm confused.

Listen. Here's my 2 cents. It's 2023. There shouldn't be a lot of clothing rules today. At least not compared to back in 1923 or 1823 or in 2023 Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan. However if places do put in place clothing rules, you need to follow them. But you don't have to listen to one person who gets offended. Now it's possible that a lot of people are offended, but only one girl has spoken up. But who knows. I do sorta think this girl should buy a life. Even if you are in the wrong, she could've bitten her tongue. She didn't need to share her thoughts with you. I see male and female butt crack on the daily. I would only speak up if it's a friend, and in a joking manner. I never say a thing to a stranger. I have seen guys junk accidentally when they wear short shorts. I have seen nips accidentally when they go braless. So she saw the outline of your dick and butt. Big whoop. Do I think she should've said anything to you? No. Do I think you should never wear underwear under your sweats? No. If you want to occasionally go commando when you wear sweats, that's your thing. You do you. But when you go to school for 7 hours, I think underwear is a good idea. Modesty being the least important of the ideas (but still a good one). The biggest two reasons are cleanliness and stopping mass embarrassment (plus some other ones too I could probably come up with if I wanted to). I shouldn't have to say this, it should be obvious, but underwear can help stopping pee, poop, farts, sharts, cum, and blood for females from leaking through. Do you really want stains in the front or back of your sweats? And if you get a random boner at school, what's to stop it from standing up at full staff if you're just wearing sweats? You can't even hide a boner in sweats waistband well.

The outline of your butt is stupid. I don't even know what TF that means. But it was dumb for her to mention it. If she saw your penis swaying when you walk, she really should mind her own business IMO. But for your own good, I suggest wearing underwear.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

This is pretty stupid guys. First we couldn't tell what the OP's intentions were. If he was looking for suggestions or just storytelling. And I'm still not sure if I know the OPs intentions. The only suggestions he's gotten are to wear underwear and he's pushing back at them. So I'm confused.

Listen. Here's my 2 cents. It's 2023. There shouldn't be a lot of clothing rules today. At least not compared to back in 1923 or 1823 or in 2023 Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan. However if places do put in place clothing rules, you need to follow them. But you don't have to listen to one person who gets offended. Now it's possible that a lot of people are offended, but only one girl has spoken up. But who knows. I do sorta think this girl should buy a life. Even if you are in the wrong, she could've bitten her tongue. She didn't need to share her thoughts with you. I see male and female butt crack on the daily. I would only speak up if it's a friend, and in a joking manner. I never say a thing to a stranger. I have seen guys junk accidentally when they wear short shorts. I have seen nips accidentally when they go braless. So she saw the outline of your dick and butt. Big whoop. Do I think she should've said anything to you? No. Do I think you should never wear underwear under your sweats? No. If you want to occasionally go commando when you wear sweats, that's your thing. You do you. But when you go to school for 7 hours, I think underwear is a good idea. Modesty being the least important of the ideas (but still a good one). The biggest two reasons are cleanliness and stopping mass embarrassment (plus some other ones too I could probably come up with if I wanted to). I shouldn't have to say this, it should be obvious, but underwear can help stopping pee, poop, farts, sharts, cum, and blood for females from leaking through. Do you really want stains in the front or back of your sweats? And if you get a random boner at school, what's to stop it from standing up at full staff if you're just wearing sweats? You can't even hide a boner in sweats waistband well.

The outline of your butt is stupid. I don't even know what TF that means. But it was dumb for her to mention it. If she saw your penis swaying when you walk, she really should mind her own business IMO. But for your own good, I suggest wearing underwear.
      thanks for the advice. Not my intention to storytell. The girl is a big feminist and love to talk about girls rights and gets in guys faces dogging them for any little thing. I only payed her attention because she mention noticing my junk
    • The Fold wrote:

thanks for the advice. Not my intention to storytell. The girl is a big feminist and love to talk about girls rights and gets in guys faces dogging them for any little thing. I only payed her attention because she mention noticing my junk
      Well you probably should've mentioned that in your OP. Therefore you have 4 options imo:
      1. She's simply wrong in that your "body parts shape" is unnoticeable by anyone other than her and possibly other big feminists or her opinion is wrong bc perhaps your "body parts shape" is a little noticeable but normal people don't mind seeing your "body parts shape".
      2. Your body parts shape is indeed quite noticeable and you should start wearing underwear.
      3. Your body parts shape is indeed quite noticeable and you still won't wear underwear.
      4. You should wear underwear bc its the normal and correct thing to do.