Why do some boys insult girls when they don`t even know her?

• Re: Why do some boys insult girls when they don`t even know her?

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Generally people who call others by names of animals have an uncivilised and uncouth mentality who think by calling girls 'bitch', they are asserting some male chavinism. In 8 cases out of ten, it is Americans who use such terms like 'pussy' or 'bitch' when referring to girls. I know it sounds hard, but thats how the facts stand, they never learn to respect women.

a little hypocritic of you eh bud?

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Why do Americans always have to be hyper-sensitive pigs?

lol Amereican pig.. are Russians always this uncivilized ? :rolleyes:

[[don't delete this post Sasha just because it doesn't convenient you. Take it like a Russian ;)]]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

littlejohnny wrote:

If you're going to call someone uneducated learn to spell it right.:) I know, that's kinda mean ,but i noticed that and had to say something.
      Men are typically dicks though and try to show off. (You probably think i'm the perfect example after what i said)

No lol that`s ok:p because when I wrote the thread I was in a rush so I messed it up! So don`t worry about me, I already figured that one out right after posting the thread! :wink::D
      [SIZE=5]"Mø&#1080; Cø&#1079;&#1103; &#949;$t ou&#8730;e&#1103;t à c&#1079;ux qui &#8730;&#1079;uL&#1079;&#1080;T La décØuv&#1103;i&#1103; "&#9829; <a [/SIZE]

depends on where you come from. Some areas are rougher then others, where males respect females less. Where i come from males don't call females unless it's justified mainly, and its exactly the same reversed. Don't be so quick to generalise an entire gender based on the people you've met and know.

Quill wrote:

depends on where you come from. Some areas are rougher then others, where males respect females less. Where i come from males don't call females unless it's justified mainly, and its exactly the same reversed. Don't be so quick to generalise an entire gender based on the people you've met and know.

Ya good point Quill but I didn`t `(generalise an entire gender) I said ``SOME`` boys!!!!!
      [SIZE=5]"Mø&#1080; Cø&#1079;&#1103; &#949;$t ou&#8730;e&#1103;t à c&#1079;ux qui &#8730;&#1079;uL&#1079;&#1080;T La décØuv&#1103;i&#1103; "&#9829; <a [/SIZE]

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Generally people who call others by names of animals have an uncivilised and uncouth mentality who think by calling girls 'bitch', they are asserting some male chavinism. In 8 cases out of ten, it is Americans who use such terms like 'pussy' or 'bitch' when referring to girls. I know it sounds hard, but thats how the facts stand, they never learn to respect women.

Does The Fucking Moron count as one of those 8?:rolleyes:

J.R wrote:

lol Amereican pig.. are Russians always this uncivilized ? :rolleyes:

Only Russian girls.:D Damn they're nasty girls.:rolleyes:

Quill wrote:

Girls and boys do it. Doesn't matter where though.

Dualnames wrote:

Why do girls talk behind peoples backs so much?

Because girls either PMSing, are jealous or envious of another girl, or think of that person as lower than themselves.:cool:
      [LEFT]I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my blue burners and phonic
      I’m psychotic synchypnotic
      I got my brand electronic [/LEFT]

Tina wrote:

I think this is absolutely awfull! I mean, what do you guys think? I`m not saying that this happened to me but to girls I know. Girls get mosly called BITCH above all insults. And bich means = female dog!!!!!! How uneducated can you get??!!:confused: Why do some boys feel superior to girls?! Arren`t we all equal? Why can`t everyone be respected for who he is: boy or girl? :(

Actually, In french Biche is the female of the deer lol

srry for the spam but i needed to add that:p
      '' An opinion is like a STD; It's not because you have one that you have to give it to others.''

Tina wrote:

There are 1000000 types of girls.

there are so few types of girls o.o

in england, we call girls dogs anyways... (i dont tbh but i know alot of people do) i use bitch either to describe the people who annoy me, like the chav's who picked on my mate, or in a joke with my mates

i respect girls and i try to see all that i can from them thaqnks you very much, if i call a girl a bitch in a non-joke way, then they have pissed me off :)
      never underestimate the power of a sick mind :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

I can answer the title question in parts. There's certain cases.

A) Some girls are manipulative, liars, rude, uncaring, selfish, self absorbed, "I'll get whatever I want no matter who gets hurt" type of people who bring a lot of their problems on themselves and then whine about "I just don't understand"

B) Most guys are ruthless, pathetic, using assholes who just don't have any regard for anybody else's feelings but their own and feel obligated to treat a girl like shit just because she's not perfect.

C) Both.

I've dealt with a lot of girls. I can honestly hands down say I've had more issues with girls being manipulative and liars than I have with guys being assholes. That said, there's two sides to every story. But 90% of the time, nobody wants to hear the guy's side. Just the girl. The one who makes herself look so sweet and innocent to everybody to the point where everyone thinks "Oh, she can do no wrong."

Why do guys insult girls when they don't know her? It's inconclusive. Everyone is different. It could be because the girl is a bitch. Could just be because the guy is a total asshole. Either way, you can't pinpoint one gender for being worse than the other.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." [/CENTER]

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Not really. There is a difference between calling someone something and asking someone why they are like something. I didn't call Americans pigs, if you are able to read basic English you'd notice that I asked Americans why do they have to be like pigs? There is a difference between saying "you bark like a dog" and "you are a dog".

I can understand though, why people with low power brains aren't able to play with words and neither able to figure out such. If Americans were as smart as the rest, they wouldn't have had to resort to swearwords as a staple part of their conversation. :rofl:

To be honest Sasha, asking someone why they are like a pig and calling them a pig is pretty much the same thing, just using a rhetorical question instead of a statement.

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Not really. There is a difference between calling someone something and asking someone why they are like something. I didn't call Americans pigs, if you are able to read basic English you'd notice that I asked Americans why do they have to be like pigs? There is a difference between saying "you bark like a dog" and "you are a dog".

I can understand though, why people with low power brains aren't able to play with words and neither able to figure out such. If Americans were as smart as the rest, they wouldn't have had to resort to swearwords as a staple part of their conversation. :rofl:

Except me right?? Ahh, Sasha i missed ya when i took a break from teenhut! Your views of Americans always amused me because apparently im the only American that can handle it without going berserk lol. And im sure when you say "Americans", you mean americans in general, not singling out. Because we all know not ALL americans are what the stereotype is =]
      btw, swearwords are just a stress reliever when i use them

~Dago (NLP Practitioner fo lifeee)

Yall get to offended, Then again it may just be difference in communities.

In my school its normal to call a girl a bitch, the girls even call girls bitches, its just a form of slang,

difference is if a girl ask you not to call her a bitch, then guys will generally stop.

but think about it this way, Guys call eachother alot worse shit then that all the time, and if I ever really want to offend a girl, I simply call her a cunt, and then they really get animated.

so dont get pissed, because when a guy is calling you a bitch hes not trying to make fun of you or piss you off, Just like when you say were all immature sex craving beast we don't get mad.

from my experience no guy ever calls a girl a bitch unless shes gone anyway, and thats no different from you guys talking behind our backs.

It just seems like all you women whine that "Men and their evil penises of doom are out to make all women into slaves and animals"

No real man is going to purposely disrespect you unless he is a real sexist, so dont get mad when I'm talkin to my homeboy and he refers to jessica as a bitch, because I promise you jessica isn't even going to take it that seriously.