SATs

• Wondering who here has sat for their SATs as a sophomore? For those of you who know me on a more personal level know that that I play travel soccer and this is a recruiting year for us so I'm planning on writing these May 6. Not a lot of time, but wondering how they were and what I should expect? I know most kids write them in the fall of their Junior year but like I said they want us to have them done before the season really amps up come June.
    • well they SAT is generally split into 2 sections...mathematics and "Evidence-Based Reading and Writing" which s basically englaish and reading comprehension.

There are TONS of free study materials which cover and wide range of things that should be expected on the test. I would for sure take advantage of those.
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

well they SAT is generally split into 2 sections...mathematics and "Evidence-Based Reading and Writing" which s basically englaish and reading comprehension.

There are TONS of free study materials which cover and wide range of things that should be expected on the test. I would for sure take advantage of those.
      Thanks. I have a big ass book with a bunch of practice questions and stuff in it. The math seems fine and I've always been really good in my English classes so maybe I'll be okay. Just nervous about it.