Sex feeling

• I think there are going to be similarities and differences.

In the same way that both sex and masturbation usually end with orgasm, so girls and guys both have orgasms. As I don't think anyone has been a fully-functioning person of each sex at different times, I don't think anyone can say for sure how similar they are but it is probably reasonable to suppose that orgasms for girls are more like dry orgasms for guys, i.e. how it is before you start to ejaculate, both because they don't ejaculate (at least not in the same way) and because the ability to go for more than one round seems common to both.

As for the physical sensations prior to orgasm, I am sure there is quite a lot of difference. If I can easily tell the difference between my hand and a vagina, because the vagina more fully envelops the penis, then it is certain to feel different between whether you're inserting or receiving.

It is also different parts involved. That may seem obvious but some parts are equivalent between male and female, i.e. they start out from the same embryonic structure and then differentiate into male and female versions during development before birth. These are called homologues. Some examples are testicles and ovaries, the penis and the clit, the foreskin and clitoral hood, the prostate gland and Skene's gland (around the same area as the G-spot), the bulbo-urethral glands (which make pre-cum) and Bartholin's glands (which make vaginal lube) and the labia and the scrotum.

So her vagina is not actually the homologue to the penis - the clit is. The vagina is complementary to the penis so sensations from the vagina will travel along slighly different nerves and end up in a slightly different part of the brain from those from the penis.