Jude's Music Show

• Jude's Music Show

I'll be posting any episodes of my music show in this thread. We'll see if enough interest keeps me motivated to keep making more. SoundCloud only allows 3 hours of upload for free, so expect to only ever see the latest 3 episodes available at a time

Episode 1-4 pulled off SoundCloud to make room for another episode
      Episode 5
      Episode 6
      Episode 7
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!

The post was edited 6 times, last by Judenator ().

• Episode 2 pulled off SoundCloud to make room for more awesome episodes. Be sure to check them out!
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Judenator ().

• Episode 3 pulled off SoundCloud to make room for more awesome episodes. Be sure to check them out!
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Episode 4 pulled off SoundCloud to make room for more awesome episodes. Be sure to check them out!
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Episode 5 is here with a mix of old and new

Backup link
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Episode 6. Another week, another episode full of music, and I make a baseless claim about the shows popularity

Backup link
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Episode 7. This is roughly what I say at the end of the episode as well...
      I’ve put out a few of these regularly over the last few weeks now, and at this point I’m evaluating if I’m going to keep making these or not. The play count is low, and the insight I’m able to see from SoundCloud basically shows it’s usually only the same two or three people who ever listen, but thanks to you who always do though!
      I was hoping these shows would generate more response and activity within the Teen Hut community, and I could do more cool things with the shows based off that but it never has, and I don’t know if it’s worth spending the amount of time (we're talking hours per episode here) I put into these for the couple of people that will ever listen. I'm thinking I may just go back to posting individual songs again like I used to, but I’m not sure yet. It's something I need to think about and I’ll obviously let you all know what I decide.

Backup link
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: