In Public

• This feels very bated so I won't waste much time with this, or the rest of your posts...
      In the United States, indecent exposure refers to conduct undertaken in a non-private or (in some jurisdictions) publicly viewable location, which is deemed indecent in nature, such as nudity, masturbation or sexual intercourse.
      Morally, most people wont look kindly on you for publicly doing that stuff. FFS just keep it private
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • yeah, any form of sexual act in public would be illegal. Especially if its somewhere someone sees you and reports it

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

reminds me of...

Definitely NSFW, don't let your mommies hear!! :lol:

Great movie! So many classic lines in that scene let alone the scene (I've boned a lot of fat women but to the best of my ability I don't recall ever fornicating :lol: ). I love all 3 actors too.

But on a serious note, the dressing room is a great example of public sex. I've never done it but I imagine if done right, it could be hot. But in this scene, you couldn't see any nudity but it was obvious due to what was heard and seen under the door.
    • I don't know what the legal position is here in the UK. I know that it is not illegal to be naked in public. I have been to a music festival where some people walked around naked and some places have naked bike rides. It is illegal, though, to cause fear and alarm by exposing yourself. That clause is clearly there to be able to prosecute flashers.

So, possibly, the fear and alarm clause would also take in doing obviously sexual stuff in view of passers by. There may be other legislation too.

Morally, I think I would include this as part of the idea of consent. Someone watching something sexual happening is involved to a certain extent so, in the same way that people doing things to each other need each others consent, someone watching should also be therte by their own free will knowing what is or will be happening. It is not acceptable to force unsuspecting strangers to watch you masturbate or have sex.

On the other hand private does not have to mean secret or solo. There are clubs where people go to masturbate together or have sex together, i.e. multiple couples and maybe doing some swapping around and, because it is clear from the outset what is intended, that is fine as people are there by thir own choice. It is also fine to come to an agreement with a roommate not to be modest about masturbating when you need to.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

maseb wrote:

Like posting on social media. Would you want your grandmother to know?
      Ive never heard that before. I mean I personally wouldn't go that far. I post stuff on social media I wouldn't want my grandma reading. But my grandma isn't on social media. Or if she is we don't follow each other lol
      I think about this all the time actually. My parents taught us that anything you put out there on socials your future employer will probably find before your interview. If they give you an interview so think about it from that perspective!!!
    • collin13 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

maseb wrote:

Like posting on social media. Would you want your grandmother to know?
      Ive never heard that before. I mean I personally wouldn't go that far. I post stuff on social media I wouldn't want my grandma reading. But my grandma isn't on social media. Or if she is we don't follow each other lol
      I think about this all the time actually. My parents taught us that anything you put out there on socials your future employer will probably find before your interview. If they give you an interview so think about it from that perspective!!!
      I obviously have heard this before. I keep my socials private so only my friends will see it. I might even make new socials once I apply for jobs. But unless I'm being too naive, there's no way jobs can see your socials unless they're ur friends. I bet if you're applying for a job in the Pentagon they can lol. But not McDonald's or the gas station or even Amazon.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

...But unless I'm being too naive, there's no way jobs can see your socials unless they're ur friends...
      American employers, especially, seem to concern themselves with their employee's and potential employee's lives outside work. Like you, I hope they don't have a back door into social media sites that do have some idea of privacy, i.e. where everything isn't automatically public. You can be, though, that if your application gets past the initial stage of looking at the application/CV, before you're offered an interview, someone from the company will have Googled your name.