Fetishes and kinks

• Fetishes and kinks

Without storytelling and/or getting graphic, are any of y'all into fetishes or have kinks?

It seems that vast majority of the group thinks that appropriate and consensual sex is fine for teens. Some teens may even be into rough sex or group sex. Occasionally my friends will talk about spanking or choking. But I was on a fetish website the other day and a lot of the stuff was pretty new to me. Just the vocabulary was hard to even understand even. And I'm not naive or vanilla, but I'm wondering if I'm abnormal or missing out on something. And I'm trying to logically understand it all.

My best guess is that it's because of my age and experience. My theory is the older I get and more times I have sex and more partners I get who show me new things, the more stuff I'll try and I'll learn what I like and what I don't like.

However I could be wrong and more teens than I know actually have kinks and fetishes but it's just not really talked about openly among my friends at my school.

Hopefully this topic is allowed. I really don't know why it wouldn't be if we're allowed to talk about sex, why can't we talk about sex fetishes too as long as we follow the rules of no storytelling.
  • I think people say they have them to sound interesting. All these people say they like wearing leather and being hit. I feel like a lot of people say that to seem interesting. I also feel like people would be more embarrassed to share fetishes. There are things I sorta like that I don't wanna talk about at the lunch table lol.