need advice from girls plz

• need advice from girls plz

(ok so first this is a repost cause now I'm genuinely curious and kinda want advice about these things so ty) ok so idk if this matters but imma girl and im 14, so basically when i masturbate i can only rub my clit because everytime i try to finger myself i feel nothing but i think thats because i’ve only put one finger inside? and im way to scared to put a another finger in cause i feel like it’d hurt a lot also everytime i rub my clit like every two minutes i have to take a break because i get like a mini orgasm i think? and get way to sensitive to start touching again and i have to wait like two more minutes until i can start again which is really annoying so i dont think i’ll ever get like a full orgasm with cum or anything soon LOL anyhow i always have to take like pee breaks while im doing it too..which is very very annoying idk why i made this post if any other girls have advice about any of the things i said I’d appreciate it :thumbsup:
    • if you've only ever had one finge rinside you, then yeah...trying to put more in could hurt...especially if you're a virgin. Best advice I can give is to just try and relax, the pee feeling doesn't always mean you have to pee. It's very common to feel something similar to having to pee when you're getting close to an orgasm.