Orgasms

• Gabraham247 wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Ryanschmo wrote:

So we all know what happens to our genitals during an orgasm. But an orgasm involves the whole body, so what do you experience OUTSIDE that area? For me, my eyes close, my breathing gets quick, my head sometimes goes back, and my legs stretch all the way out.
      For me, definitely the quicker breathing, stretching my legs out and a general feeling of muscle tension. My heart rate is also quicker and sometimes I push my hips forward; if you're in someone that obviously makes sure you deliver your cum as far into them as possible.
      Obviously. I love delivering my cum far into people.
      lol :lol:
    • Well, this isn’t sexy, but it is an honest answer to this question: for some reason I seem to salivate quite a bit when I ejaculate. My mouth waters like I just ate a sour candy or something. I always have. I don’t know why and I don’t know if it happens to anyone else. But it is a thing for me.

There, now I’ve officially shared too much…
    • Ryanschmo wrote:

So we all know what happens to our genitals during an orgasm. But an orgasm involves the whole body, so what do you experience OUTSIDE that area? For me, my eyes close, my breathing gets quick, my head sometimes goes back, and my legs stretch all the way out.
      The answers here are hilarious. Honestly for me when I orgasm hard my back arches and my feet contract and my toes curl up and my legs shake or clamp down on my hand and my whole body shakes. Other times it's not that intense just a quick little twitch of my belly and the good feeling surges through me.