Problematic habit

• Quantico wrote:

I'll admit I've been thinking about this Bellu guy and his obvious issues. In some ways, this may be one of the few times I almost wish someone wasn't banned, just so I can ask him why he seems to be so angry all the time. (Bellu, if you ever do read this, follow Kara's advice and get some help. Seriously.)
      It's a nice thought, but, unfortunately, I doubt he'd want to talk about it. He'd probably just lash out at you, calling you a ''biotch'', and go on with ranting about how the whole forum hates him, yadayada.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Pultost wrote:

Quantico wrote:

I'll admit I've been thinking about this Bellu guy and his obvious issues. In some ways, this may be one of the few times I almost wish someone wasn't banned, just so I can ask him why he seems to be so angry all the time. (Bellu, if you ever do read this, follow Kara's advice and get some help. Seriously.)
      It's a nice thought, but, unfortunately, I doubt he'd want to talk about it. He'd probably just lash out at you, calling you a ''biotch'', and go on with ranting about how the whole forum hates him, yadayada.
      Yeah, given his past behavior, that's probably (and sadly) all too true. We can only hope that some day he comes to his senses enough to get the help that he so desperately (and obviously) needs.
    • Quantico wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Quantico wrote:

Yeah, given his past behavior, that's probably (and sadly) all too true. We can only hope that some day he comes to his senses enough to get the help that he so desperately (and obviously) needs.
      Yeah, whoever is behind that user clearly needs help.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Quantico wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

Could just be a troll. I HOPE the person is just a troll.
      I actually kind of hope they're not, just because that would mean they're going through life either being really angry or having a really bizarre sense of humor (or both...), and that would be really sad if either one was the case.
      The person is angry regardless. If it's trolling, perhaps the person can mature or get a different hobby someday. If it's truly mental issues, the therapist has their work cut out for them. Assuming the person even seeks therapy. That's why I sorta hope it's trolling
    • Bullying is not good. It effects people in so many ways. I was bullied for like 2 years but it stopped just as i entered secondary school by 2 boys and a girl, because i was different, different being small as in height and because i read alot and chose to be by myself most of time at school and somebody that actualy wanted to learn.
      The bullies would trick me in being my friend and do like nice things with me and other days they would be horrible. One time i went to a sleep over with 2 of the boys and 2 other boys who i actually liked. I was like 10. But one of the boys that i liked did not show up and that night when i was asleep they pulled a prank on me where they put my hand in warm water (which makes you pee) and they wondered why i did not pee so they pulled down my pj bottoms and i had a nappy on (because for a while before then i peed the bed) then they woke me up and teased me because the nappy was wet. Then they continued to bully me. They used to pin me againist walls and call me all sorts of names and rob me of my money. But eventually it stopped because the bullies moved away.

So i do not accept bullying at all even if its just talking. It can effect somebody in lots of dfferent ways and you may not know what it actually does to somebody.
      I am very friendly, very curious, Just want to chill out most of time
    • fidgetowen wrote:

Bullying is not good. It effects people in so many ways. I was bullied for like 2 years but it stopped just as i entered secondary school by 2 boys and a girl, because i was different, different being small as in height and because i read alot and chose to be by myself most of time at school and somebody that actualy wanted to learn.
      The bullies would trick me in being my friend and do like nice things with me and other days they would be horrible. One time i went to a sleep over with 2 of the boys and 2 other boys who i actually liked. I was like 10. But one of the boys that i liked did not show up and that night when i was asleep they pulled a prank on me where they put my hand in warm water (which makes you pee) and they wondered why i did not pee so they pulled down my pj bottoms and i had a nappy on (because for a while before then i peed the bed) then they woke me up and teased me because the nappy was wet. Then they continued to bully me. They used to pin me againist walls and call me all sorts of names and rob me of my money. But eventually it stopped because the bullies moved away.

So i do not accept bullying at all even if its just talking. It can effect somebody in lots of dfferent ways and you may not know what it actually does to somebody.
      I'm sorry that happened to you Owen. One thing about humans is that we can be really shitty to one another and kids are especially mean, especially when in groups. They talk about it a lot in the schools here, but it still happens a lot. I think it's gotten worse with cell phones and internet too. You hear about people sending nasty texts and stuff to others and that to me is just awful.
    • fidgetowen wrote:

Bullying is not good. It effects people in so many ways. I was bullied for like 2 years but it stopped just as i entered secondary school by 2 boys and a girl, because i was different, different being small as in height and because i read alot and chose to be by myself most of time at school and somebody that actualy wanted to learn.

That's terrible and I'm sorry it happened to you.

I'm also smaller than other boys my age and a bit shy in public but luckily I wasn't bullied
    • maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

That's terrible and I'm sorry it happened to you.
      I'm also smaller than other boys my age and a bit shy in public but luckily I wasn't bullied
      Thanks for understanding i guess. I am pretty shy in public too as well but i am getting better.
    • collin13 wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

I'm sorry that happened to you Owen. One thing about humans is that we can be really shitty to one another and kids are especially mean, especially when in groups. They talk about it a lot in the schools here, but it still happens a lot. I think it's gotten worse with cell phones and internet too. You hear about people sending nasty texts and stuff to others and that to me is just awful.
      Thank You, yeah i agree with you.
    • fidgetowen wrote:

collin13 wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

Thank You, yeah i agree with you.
      Wow Owen,

I am so sorry that happened to you. Truly awful.
    • fidgetowen wrote:

maseb wrote:

fidgetowen wrote:

That's terrible and I'm sorry it happened to you.I'm also smaller than other boys my age and a bit shy in public but luckily I wasn't bullied
      Thanks for understanding i guess. I am pretty shy in public too as well but i am getting better.
      It takes time to build some confidence in yourself, I'm sure you can do it over time. Just be yourself until then and continue not to worry about what others think, it worked for me.