New pfp and gender identity

• New pfp and gender identity

First off
      Im a guy
      Like the full deal
      I've got a working penis and everything
      Cool right? Lol anyway yeah I was born a guy and have always been cool with being a guy

But I look like a fucking girl
      There are people I could swear to that I don't have a pussy and they wouldn't believe me I could toss my pants into the sun and force them to look and they just wouldent believe I'm a guy

Most understand though
      If you don't understand why this accurs look at my pfp
      I drew it a couple years ago and I highly resemble that character my hairs decently long I constantly wear hoodies so who'se to say if I have tits or not and Ive got that "nah this kid has barely started puberty and fr fr sounds like a chick" kinda voice

And it think It may have affected my egender identity
      Sometimes I just feel like I don't fit in with genders
      Im not nonbinary
      And I'm not nonconforming
      Im a male
      I just feel dissosiated from gender.
      Like I'm gender blind ♂️♀️
    • I kinda feel that, when my twin sister and I were like 10/11 we looked quite alike to the point that we were asked if we were identical twins. Puberty and swimming changed that though, and it might for you too!

Also, sounds like the people 'thinking you're a girl' are mostly teasing you?
      19, Twin.
    • Bellu wrote:

I've def been teased
      But I was using hyperbole to explain my point
      I just meant people think I'ma chick far more often than they should and are very sure of themselves
      I see, it's probably annoying if strangers do it often. I didn't care much as a kid, but I also never had anyone insisting super hard on their first assumption.
      19, Twin.
    • Yeah man, i would avoid trying to attach a fancy label to it. Like others have said, it sounds like you're just insecure that you're not further along in puberty. All you have to do is wait, and you'll begin to look, and feel, more manly and grow into your masculinity. 99.9% of the time, if someone is feeling "gender-dysphoric," they're really just insecure about some facet of themselves that they perceive as being too close to the opposite sex. But time and learning to be secure in your own body will usually heal that. And of course you can eat healthy and work out to build muscle. That helps too :thumbsup: