Your Dick Size....Determined

• naturelover-VT wrote:

jessiiam wrote:

naturelover-VT wrote:

from a medical journal
      "One conservative option is to hang weights from the penis. However, these weights need to be hung from the penis for around 8-12 hours a day."
      wouldn't that hurt?
      unfortunately I can't say that. good thing I don't have a penis.
      And if you did have one, you'd probably be smart enough not to hang weights from it.
    • naturelover-VT wrote:

from a medical journal
      "One conservative option is to hang weights from the penis. However, these weights need to be hung from the penis for around 8-12 hours a day."
      Interesting. I can see one way that could work.

First, here's what I know about growth in general. Growth of the skeleton is controlled mainly by growth hormone, though sex hormones also have an effect, and happens in cycles, i.e. even before puberty there are times when you are growing faster than others.. As far as I know, genetics controls the timing of the cycles and the level of growth hormone, then nutrition determines if you are able to make maximum use of each cycle.

As the skeleton grows, it stretches the soft tissues, i.e. muscles and skin. They respond to the stretching by growing to reduce the level of tension so essentially the skeleton is leading the growth and the rest of the body is catching up.

That doesn't explain how the penis comes to grow as that has no bone in it. It does explain, however, how weights would cause it to grow. As soft tissue, it will grow in an attempt to reduce the level of tension on it. If the tension does not reduce, because the weights are still pulling in it, it will keep growing.

Now, this is pure speculation, but as to why the penis grows when we aren't attaching weight to it, perhaps it responds to testosterone directly. Or, perhaps, erections are providing the stretching that bone is not providing, i.e. the reason it grows significantly at puberty is because we start getting more erections, especially during the night.

Then, note that the stretching was a "conservative" treatment. The other treatment I saw in a TV documentary was to cut a ligament that secures the penis to the pelvis. This doesn't actually make the penis any bigger but there is a significant amount of the penis inside the body and cutting this ligament allows more of it to be outside the body, i.e. the visible part of bigger.

Just about everything else that is promoted as increasing penis size is a con. It is much better to get used to whatever size you have and just set about enjoying it. They say "more than a handful's a waste". I think that is usually applied to breast size but really could apply to penis size too. Sure there are some sex positions that only work with quite a long one, but there are plenty that don't need anything special.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

First, here's what I know about growth in general. Growth of the skeleton is controlled mainly by growth hormone, though sex hormones also have an effect, and happens in cycles, i.e. even before puberty there are times when you are growing faster than others.. As far as I know, genetics controls the timing of the cycles and the level of growth hormone, then nutrition determines if you are able to make maximum use of each cycle.

As the skeleton grows, it stretches the soft tissues, i.e. muscles and skin. They respond to the stretching by growing to reduce the level of tension so essentially the skeleton is leading the growth and the rest of the body is catching up.

That doesn't explain how the penis comes to grow as that has no bone in it. It does explain, however, how weights would cause it to grow. As soft tissue, it will grow in an attempt to reduce the level of tension on it. If the tension does not reduce, because the weights are still pulling in it, it will keep growing.

Now, this is pure speculation, but as to why the penis grows when we aren't attaching weight to it, perhaps it responds to testosterone directly. Or, perhaps, erections are providing the stretching that bone is not providing, i.e. the reason it grows significantly at puberty is because we start getting more erections, especially during the night.

Then, note that the stretching was a "conservative" treatment. The other treatment I saw in a TV documentary was to cut a ligament that secures the penis to the pelvis. This doesn't actually make the penis any bigger but there is a significant amount of the penis inside the body and cutting this ligament allows more of it to be outside the body, i.e. the visible part of bigger.

Just about everything else that is promoted as increasing penis size is a con. It is much better to get used to whatever size you have and just set about enjoying it. They say "more than a handful's a waste". I think that is usually applied to breast size but really could apply to penis size too. Sure there are some sex positions that only work with quite a long one, but there are plenty that don't need anything special.

Exactly. But you should only do that in the growth phase. after a certain age nothing works anymore.
      So boys, do this while you're still young.

• naturelover-VT wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Exactly. But you should only do that in the growth phase. after a certain age nothing works anymore.
      So boys, do this while you're still young.
      Or don't do it at all. Really don't bother. It's a waste of time and money. Your penis is fine, unless it's deformed or something. But that's EXTREMELY rare. Just learn to be secure and enjoy what God has blessed you with (easier said than done sometimes, admittedly, but not impossible).