Crush

• Example, I have a crush on a boy since 6th grade (ik pretty young but love have no age (just remember that jail has bars)) and one day I was going to one of my friend Birthday party. At one moment of her party, we decided to go to the park of our school.Arrived there, we played a little bit and then she asked us if we wanted to play truth or dare. (Let's call this girl M.) (And the other friend that was with me at M party ''N'' ) So me and N said yes. So she asked us to tell our crush one person at a time to tell our crush. Let's call my crush Théo. And I didn't wanted to say it first so me and N said to M that she could do it first. and what did she said?!?! That her crush was Théo!!! So I was like... We are not gonna tell her this because I really think that our friendship is important. So later in the schoool year. She was speaking more and more with Théo. And she was kinda...leaving me behind. Ex: Sometimes I asked her if she wanted to work with me but she said :no I working alone this time and then after like 2 minutes she tsarts asking Théo if he can do it with her!(Like... BASICALLY WHAT!?!?) Next part in another post
    • SO one day I tried to tell her that I was crushing on Théo but She was like...not angry but she said ok whatever you can crush on Théo(Like she knew she was gonna go out with him)(I don't really know perfectly her religion : muslim.) I did some reaserches and it's haram to have any relation (go out with someone) kiss ect. befrore wedding. Anyways, back to our sheeps. At the school year end party. I did some activities with Théo but of course M wanted to join in cause... And at a moment Théo asked me to do something with him but I was lame at it. Do you think I should've accepted? Anyways. At the end of the year I was going at the ice cream shop with some friends and on our way back who did we heard playing soccer in their backyard??? Théo and his friends so after my hangout with the girls I came at the same place and found Théo and one of his friend house!

During summer vacations, M was spamming me with messages like: I miss Théo,i want him more than a friend . She even was doubting if he liked her. she said she was a fat muslim girl and that she wouldn't think they will go out one day. I told her that she should them him one day that she loves her.(Like that we will have Théo advice on this.
    • I had a crush on a neighbor who plays with us at the park near my residence
      He's fun and cool and a little crazy :D
      At first we were just friends, then good friends, then bf ^^
      I told him about my gender issues, he was surprised at first but he accepted
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D
    • chuchumuniii wrote:

I have a crush on this guy in my school , I don’t know Him well but I think he’s really cute . I don’t think he’s feels the same way though :(
      The one way to know is to go ask him.
      If you dont, some one may do it and "steal" him from you
      (I know, it's easy to say it like this, not so easy to do)
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D