friendzoned a guy i like

• friendzoned a guy i like

ok so there's this boy who liked me for a while, and he really tried to make our talking stage something real. i did like him but i think i got scared and then i lied and said i didnt so essentially i friendzoned him. now it's been like 6 months and we haven't really talked at all except for these past three days, where we've been talking nonstop all throughout the day. it almost feels like how it used to be. i think i still like him. i don't know what to do because we've barely talked in person since then. should i tell him i was wrong about before or would he not want to hear that? any suggestions would be great lol
    • sam13217 wrote:

ok so there's this boy who liked me for a while, and he really tried to make our talking stage something real. i did like him but i think i got scared and then i lied and said i didnt so essentially i friendzoned him. now it's been like 6 months and we haven't really talked at all except for these past three days, where we've been talking nonstop all throughout the day. it almost feels like how it used to be. i think i still like him. i don't know what to do because we've barely talked in person since then. should i tell him i was wrong about before or would he not want to hear that? any suggestions would be great lol

Do you just like him as a friend ? Or is there more ?
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D