How to tell another boy I have a crush on him

• How to tell another boy I have a crush on him

I guess everything is in the title lol
      There's this boy I really like but I dont dare tell him
      I dont know if he's interested in boys nor to ask him that either
      I'm afraid of his reaction and that it ruins of friendship
      Or that he goes tell everyone i'm gay (which i'm not even sure of)

Any advice on how to tell him ?
    • I think a lot depends on your current relationship with him and if you get a sense that he may be interested. I guess what I would do is get to know him better. If you are at the point of having a sleep over, that's where you can navigate toward that sort of conversation but a lot of it is having the confidence to take the risk and having him being responsive to what you are saying. If you get the sense that he isn't interested in that sort of thing, I'd steer clear but you need to first and foremost be confident in yourself. Maybe start by asking him about his interests, if he has a girl he's attracted to .. that sort of thing. In my case I've always just known if the other boy is interested or not. How they act around me, the way they look at me, that sort of thing. Its just a vibe you get from someone and its hard to explain.
    • Isaac13 wrote:

how well do u know them are you guys close
      He lives in my area and sometimes on weekends we play football together with other neighbors and friends. He's definitely not the best player lol but he's a lot of fun :D
      We get along quite well, some times, we walk back to his hole together coz his mum doesn't like him to be alone in the streets.
      That's pretty much it, I like how he's fun
    • Dracaufeu wrote:

Isaac13 wrote:

He lives in my area and sometimes on weekends we play football together with other neighbors and friends. He's definitely not the best player lol but he's a lot of fun :D We get along quite well, some times, we walk back to his hole together coz his mum doesn't like him to be alone in the streets.
      That's pretty much it, I like how he's fun
      how long have u known him?
    • Isaac13 wrote:

Dracaufeu wrote:

Isaac13 wrote:

He lives in my area and sometimes on weekends we play football together with other neighbors and friends. He's definitely not the best player lol but he's a lot of fun :D We get along quite well, some times, we walk back to his hole together coz his mum doesn't like him to be alone in the streets.That's pretty much it, I like how he's fun
      how long have u known him?
      About 1 year
    • is he homophobic? you should get to know that first, yk just to save yourself from encountering such unpleasant stuff like bullying, rumors etc. if he does tell everyone you're gay. i'm bisexual myself if i had to put a label on me, and trust me i know how bad rumors can get when you're still in school and we're about the same age so i know how cruel people around our ages can get. and if you get to know if he isnt homophobic, try telling him about it. AND if you really value your friendship, like on a very serious note, don't tell him about it. unless you want to commit to something serious, i dated my close friend and we are in a very awkward relationship rn, its really messy because i don't want anything serious but he wants to get serious (we're literally only 14-15) and its messed up our friendship and relationship so unless you want a committed relationship don't confess because it gets awkward no matter what you think it will be like. plus if you really value him as a friend and aren't looking for something too serious then i wouldn't suggest confessing or dating him at all as it has more cons than pros lol. but its all up to you honestly, if he's also interested in something casual (this is considering that you know if he's interested in boys or not haha) then i guess go for it!!

the decision is up to you obviously so just do what you want to! ^^