been alone

• Ok I have two older brothers who have since moved out. We got on apart from them putting me in the down stairs cupboard when younger. Now I’m the only kid in the house I feel lonely I still see me brothers but not living together now seems strange and the house is more quite no argument or slamming doors. This not a cry for help or advice just reality I guess <3
    • i don't have older siblings but i do have a brother 10 years younger than me (yes, he was planned haha) he's constantly blabbering and screaming around the house so whenever he's at school or has gone somewhere, it feels lonely with the house so quiet. ig it is reality that you'll miss your siblings no matter how annoying they are <3
    • Penelope wrote:

Ok I have two older brothers who have since moved out. We got on apart from them putting me in the down stairs cupboard when younger. Now I’m the only kid in the house I feel lonely I still see me brothers but not living together now seems strange and the house is more quite no argument or slamming doors. This not a cry for help or advice just reality I guess <3
      there are 2 free beds now, so that means you can invite more friends at home, like for sleepovers :D