Europe

• I was born in Japan and now I'm traveling to Europe for the first time. I met a friend there. He is a good and kind guy. He always helps me. But he constantly grabs my butt and kisses me. He says that in Europe this is normal. I trust him and let him do this to my body. But maybe he's just deceiving me?
    • European men show affection and in most european cultures it's okay with public affection. That being said, he should be more considerate. It kinda sounds like he doesn't know, you feel this way.
      I bet if you tell him, he will keep it to a minimum.
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • I see this member has been banned. But it can be used for someone else too. Personally, I think this kind of guy would say anything to be able to take total freedom with a girl. That's the kind of excuse that chatterboxes and suckers have in their pockets. A respectful, sincere person wouldn't behave like that. This is just me, of course, but if a boy had an attitude like that with me, I'd dump him straight away. And I'd add that this kind of guy is looking for one thing, to have sex and then maybe dump the girl. Just be careful.