Is The Media Killing The World?

• Is The Media Killing The World?

The media to me is killing us,killing the people we love,killing the people that are great,Actors,Actress,Music Artist,Pretty Much anyone that can be downsize ,I'm not a fan of Mrs.Spears,But I'm sure if the media where not involed ,She would get better,and may have a chance at being a good mother,the Media Beats on Everyone Just to get a good Story,How about worry what crazy shit she going to do today,Report what going on with World war 3(IRAQ WAR),Schools,Governments,Killers,the problems in our Hoods,People needing Help,But instead ET NEWS,THE INSIDER,TMZ,and the rest of these Dickheads,are killing what and who we Love,By destroying them,they are destroying Many fans,Familys,Friends,SO,post what you think about this,and tell us a story that was On ET NEWS,TMZ,THE INSIDER,and other Entertainment News Shows,that you don't or didn't like,and express your views on the MEDIA!!!

P.S-I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE THIS OR NOT,BUT FUCK ALL THESE WRITERS GOING ON STRIKE,YOU HAVE KILLED YOUR JOBS,AND MILLIONS OF OTHER JOBS!!!YOU ARE PIGS,AND THE MONEY YOU ARE ASKING FOR IS SILLY,IF YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT,YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO GET 10CENTS MORE FROM EACH SALE OF DVDS,AND INTERNET SALES!!!SO WHO CARES,STOP SMOKING,OR DRINKING,AND YOU WILL SAVE SOME MONEY,YOU FUCKING DIRTY PIGS!!!!
    • Re: Is The Media Killing The World?

Wow, someone's passionate o_O

DNRINC wrote:

The media to me is killing us,killing the people we love,killing the people that are great

XD you sound like you're doing a speech.

But I do agree. The media does interfere with celebrity's lives far too much. But then the issue really lies with those who the media caters for. Why would the media do this if there wasn't the demand?
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

The media mostly reports bad things, it is a load of crap, and the writers strike is really pissing me off too, HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT FUCKING HEROES EPISODE:mad: wow the pixels lol...

But I totally agree with you, the media over-exaggerate everything, its not right

If it wasn't for the media, my dog wouldn't be dead and I'd be a millionaire. DAMN YOU, MEDIA! DAMN YOU! :mad:
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

Yes, mainstream media over celebrities and pointless (for lack of a better word) crap is destroying upcoming generations. A growing trend in the upcoming generations is that world issues are unimportant, and caring about the economy, foreign policy, and other things of that nature is nerdy and unattractive.

The media shouldn't be as popular as it is.
      Some stars get their kicks from being in the spotlight.

Personally, I don't think it should exist. I don't care what the new hot spot for stars is, or the new Malibu house they are buying that I know I could never afford. They are paid for standing infront of cameras, recording music, and in the media's case, taking pictures of celebrities. Some people take pictures, act, and sing for hobbies.

Nowadays the media damages the health of many people. Young girls are focused on being as thin as all the top models, or having the perfect skin/face. It is sickening to me that the media can influence people so much. If people were who they wanted to be, it wouldn't matter who was on the cover of ELLE magazine, or who snags the hot guy/girl.

People are killing the world, not the media. People need to stop acting dumb and copying others. If everybody on the planet was intelligent, we'd have no problems.-MISSKISS

Sorry MISSKISS that all the people in the world aint as perfect as you'd like us all 2 be,What i meant by making this thread was that there is alot more important things in the world to report,Wars,Deaths,and also the good side,what famous people that are doing GOOD ,How about reporting that the very First building that hip-hop was born in ,you be gettin sold off and torn down,thats wrong,its like tearing down the white house,it is the birth place of Hip-hop, hate it or love,but its the birth place of a great art form,they MUST report things like this,to let us know what we can do to fix this,and keep things like this ALIVE,Thanks for ur comments everyone,but really,Half of the people on this,"BASH" on this,and then go watch des things like ET news,And for the comment above about how people want to watch this,maybe if we DIDNT watch it,than they would change there faught pattern,People need to Learn how to be FREE,People that call spears crazy are dumb young,Really ,Think about it,again im no fan of her,BUT,JUST because she is famous,everybody wanna piece of her,when there are people just like her,but they never get help,nor do they get reported on everyday,Leave des mofukerz alone,and Worry about YOUR life,Instead of watching peoples down fall on T.V.

'ITS NOT HATE,ITS JUST THE TRUTH'

'I'd rather Die on my feet,than Live on my knees'

I don't see why people follow "the media" so obsessively...
      Personally, I don't give a fuck about Britney, Lily Allen, Beckham... Whoever, I really couldn't give a toss. Yet people religiously follow what these sorts of people do, following their every action. Magazines that report this sort of shit should be banned, 'cause it's brainwashing the majority of our generation into thinking that worrying about celebs is more important about worrying for yourself, and more important than school and political issues.
      My own girlfriend reads shit like "OK" magazine, and other crap that reports on celebs, so I told her the other day in school to get a grip and to read some real magazines.
      I find it pathetic how people can just do what a magazine tells them to, and I find it sick how the writers can get away with pressuring so many people into changing themselves.
      Come on... Get a grip people... They're just regular people, just with more money that you're ever likely to have in your life... I don't really see the big deal.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

The media is a very important tool in society today. The media i feel is too powerful, it can be the difference between business' remaining open or closing. It has the power to prevent or cause death. For instance the toilet roll that is The Sun. Rupert Murdock must have thought oh shit when a couple of years ago they went all vigilante on Paedophiles, listing the sex offenders and areas, really smart move that led to a man accused in The Sun being mobbed, I think he commited suicide, don't quote me though. If the media reported more important issues though, the majority of working class people wouldn't buy. Seeing as working class contributes to being a majority in society, the media would therefore fail it's ultimate purpose of selling. The writers strike is a dilemma for me though. Personally I believe the writers should be paid the same if not more than the actors starring, however they may be already as I'm not really informed on the writers strike tbh. However the media, I am becoming deeply disgusted by. They have the power to do so much good so why put their powers into forcing poor Heath Ledger's alleged drug abuse down our throats. They have no respect for the dead.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Our Parents May Have Given Us Life[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]But It's Up To Us How We Live[/SIZE][/CENTER]