Sex - Your first time and beyond...info people!!!!!

• Sex - Your first time and beyond...info people!!!!!

Okay people, want to tell us about your first time?

Mine is below.... yes that's right I am no longer a virgin. {You don't have to read about mine} =]

Ps: NO LIES. There is no point, not really. If it hurt a little or a lot say so. Everyone is different.

----------------------------------
      My first time experience. =]

Okay people. This was on the Sunday afternoon of January 27th. =].
      We had been fooling around and decided that it was time we tried sex. So we put the condom on, checked it, double checked it, and then attempted the sex itself.
      All I can say is: Mission Failed. That's right. The first 2-3 times we tried it, either he wasn't hard enough or I wasn't wet enough.

After tea tried again...

It stung like a fucking bitch - basically. Luckily I have a really nice boyfriend who didn't want to hurt me whilst doing this so I told him it hurt and he pulled back. Tried again it still stung, I expected it to happen to be honest.
      He suggest he leave it where is stung for a little to get my body used to it being there. It did. He moved further in, it stung still. I definately used the phrase: "Mother fucking shit that hurts". Left it there a little while. {good job my boyfriend is strong really to hold himself there}

Finally it stopped hurting and we had fun with it. Yay! Should be okay from now on. More fun for me!

---------------------------

Really strange. But still... first time hurts like a bitch for few first minutes.

Hope this helps possible first timers - btw do not do it under pressure, you will hate it even more. =]
      Life is the one thing we are in control of.
      We can either let the bad times get us down
      Or we can concentrate on the good - even when we feel that there isn't any.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Penguin... ().

• Re: Sex - Your first time and beyond...info people!!!!!

My first time was with my ex-boyfriend when I was 15 or 16. We were in the woods, lol. He set up a blanket, we tried sex, didn't work so we quit. We never got sex to work after that.

My second first time was with my current boyfriend and it was definitely a lot better and did not hurt because we had LUBE which is heavenly! We were in a cave too which was awesome. xD
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

What very odd places to have sex.

Sounds like fun.

Did I put in too much detail. I will edit... if possible. :S
      Life is the one thing we are in control of.
      We can either let the bad times get us down
      Or we can concentrate on the good - even when we feel that there isn't any.

My first time... Under a tree becuase I like the outdoors... Ok I'm lying. I snook out of school to meet my bf at the time.

Hurt like a bitch, but he thought I wasn't a virgin, so I had to bare the pain and pretend that it didn't hurt me.

EASIER SAID THAN DONE!! I waslike biting my lip and he thought it was like a sexy smouldering look... He enjoyed it :| Weird. We both felt like aq pop thing, and I managed to convince him that is was the condom, so he pulled it and checked then got back to hell!!

I was soooooooooooo pleased I didn't bleed.

my first time really wasn't that bad... it was with my boyfriend. he had bought some condoms kinda as a joke from me but then we decided to actually use them. yeah it hurt at first but that was just because i was a virgin but i didn't bleed. then he was on top and just kinda did his thing... haha. but then i had to leave. so it wasn't amazing but it wasn't nearly as bad as people were saying it was.

and now it feels pretty good. not as good as some people make it out to be, but yeah it feels pretty good... especially in cowgirl ;)

im a virgin and im pretty sure this thread has driven me off loosing it.
      lmfao.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

oh man..my first.. in the girl's dressing room at a macy's with my ex. my friend gave me a condom because he though i would do it. and i did.
      i snuck into the dressing room with my ex..she was trying dresses and i asked her and we did it there. awesome time.