Help :(

• Okay... I'll try not to make this too long.

I've been depressed for a while. I cut. I've been diagnosed bipolar now. I have a family who doesn't give a shit, friends who don't give a shit. I've tried to kill myself before. And failed. Just like I do with the rest of my life.

I don't know what to do. My parents, don't listen to me. My school counilor just calls my parents and tells them to deal with it. The one therapist I did go to, pretty much gave up on me.

I'm done. I'm sick of this. Help!
    • Re: Help :(

I don't seem willed to help myself? What am I supposed to do exactly... I can't find a therapist when I have no money and my parents don't support me at all. Try to have some self confidence? Try knowing what you're talking about before you answer a thread perhaps? That's not something you just go out and do, neither is stopping injuring...

Wow...

Haha. I don't think you have any room to critique my words. I know your parents don't support you, I can read. I do know what I'm taling about, though. I've been in your situation before, k thanks. And no, you don't seem willed. You're bitching to everyone on here to help your "miserable" self. You should try the police or another reliable source. They will talk to you there and get you your needed help.

Next time, don't shove the help I'm try to give back in my face.
      I'm back bitches.

Aww, Maria. I'm just about in the same boat as u.
      Ignore your shitty ass family, they don't care, so don't care about them, take care of yourself.
      Killing yourself is not the way to go, and failure at that is just succesion at life. :)
      Try finding a better therapist. And just keep trying to stop cutting. I'm here for u if you need me, just IM me or message me.
      Try calling social services they can probably set u up with a very cheap or even free counselor. Keep your head up. :) *hugs*

And as for you little miss BitchyRae if she wasn't trying to help herself she wouldn't be going to a counselor and wouldn't be comming here for adivce. This is what the site is for and what this forum is for, If you don't wanna listen to her, then get your ass outta the forum. Don't complain when someone asks for help and is miserable, if it bothers u that much don't reply.

Thank you Liz, for your actually helpfull advice. :)

And this is why I stick to other forums that DON'T have people thinking they know all about what they're talking about on them... haha
      Rachel, you need to open your eyes. I wasn't JUST bitching. I said I wanted suggestions. I'm not an idiot as yourself. I know you may need things spelled out in black and white for you, so I'm here to help you to understand.

(Read slowly so you fully understand) I know I need to see a therapist. I need help either convincing my parents or finding someone I can see confidentially for free. I don't just sit around and decide to do nothing about my situation. I have tried to get help. And it didn't work. So I am asking for other ways to find help. People sometimes need support to be able to get past rough parts of their life.

If you need help understanding any of that, I'd be glad to try and break it down a little bit more for you. Also try googling for dictionary's they may be usefull. Fit the words together to make a sentence so that you know what they mean.

:)

guys guys haha no need 2 be fighting your never gonna see eachother again so why waste your time on one another?? I can see rachel was just trying to say you didnt seem very willed n maybe you kinda jumped to conclusions a lil bit but rachel also needs to see that you wer asking for help n she shouldnt reply with insults and stuff.

hope i didnt offend either of you..sorry if i did ...

anyways back to the original post, if you seem depressed now and upset n all it doesnt always last and i feel sorry for the people that actually choose to end their lives before seeing it through, because no body stays depressed forever, some people find love n cheer up, others get a great job offer, stuff like that you know, so dont worry about it, see it through and live everyday to its fullest :)

x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x
      x