Does she like me?

• Does she like me?

I'm not sure if this is the right place or not but I have a question. I've recently started liking one of my friends who I've known for about 5-6 months and shes starting to say Hey to me in the hallways and walk to me with lunch but only when nobody else is around. She'll put her arm on me and say I'm her homie and basically shout it out in the hallways at our school. Sometimes she'll stop at my locker to say hey to me and start small conversations were in the same social class and everything. Do you think she likes me?
    • Re: Does she like me?

It's hard to tell from that, but physical contact is usually a good indicator that she would like you. Of course all those signs wouldn't discourage anyone from thinking that she might like you, but you won't know for sure until you ask! Try asking if she wants to hang out and see how she reacts.

Thanks for the quick reply sparks I'll ask her to hang out but some how my best friend figured out that I liked her and if he tells any of my other "friends" they'll end up harrasing her like the last girl I asked out :-/ oh and would her giving me an odd name be her flirting with me? Like my real name is Jordan but she calls me Jordanah or Jordina in front of her friends but then when were alone she just calls me Jordan (thank god) acts normal and nice

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aquacell ().

roony wrote:

there are two condition in which she like or not ,if you are looking smart then she like you and if you looking bed then i dont know............

Thats makes absolutely so sense and isn't true whatsoever, only ywo conditions huh? wow, you must be great with the ladies. :rolleyes:
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aquacell wrote:

Do you think she likes me?

It is hard to judge whether she likes you from what you have put. She sounds like she is being friendly mostly.

If you want something to happen with this girl then maybe yu should talk to her, start up conversations about something you might have in common such as music, favourite films / movies, favourite lessons / classes, absolutely anything.

Get you and your mates to hang out somewhere, seeing as she is part of your little group, ask her personally if she would like to come along. You will literally be asking her out but there will be no pressure of a date because it is a social event with all your friends.

You should hopefully get to know each other a little more and gradually become really close and you should be able to tell then if she likes you or not.

Sound okay?

R xx
      Life is the one thing we are in control of.
      We can either let the bad times get us down
      Or we can concentrate on the good - even when we feel that there isn't any.

Penguin your response was really the only useful one but I can't really take her out with my friends because recently my friends have started to harrass her because this kid was just kidding so now there making comments only perverted bastards would make and I already had to threaten one of them to shut the hell up because what they were telling her is seriously just messed up. Then she asked if I actually wanted to go out with her because some of the guys were joking about it but of course 3 of her best friends who were gossipers were there making it one of those moments for me so the only thought in your head is Ahhh shit so I tried to explain to her what they were doing in a serious matter and she walked off laughing in a really weird way

Aquacell wrote:

Then she asked if I actually wanted to go out with her

What so she asked you out? Tell your friends to grow up. Speak to her on her own sometime. Over msn or something. Find out what she thinks, it might actually help your realationship with her.

But First take Penguin or R whatever we should call her ;) 's advice as mine prob sucks a fish's tail :lol:

I get ... still speak to her on her own. Find out what she feels like. If she doesnt feel the same, you just have to win her over. Dont beg her or anythign tho. Do you both hang around with eachother in scwl alot? If you told her and she was asking as a joke, she prob wont speak to you, keep her distance. If she ment it she will be thinking about what you said.

If you hang around with her alot, dont you know when she jokes around?

She just calls me a jerk when I don't get something that she's talking about like this

Her: *Speaks Gibresh or something I didn't hear*
      Me: What?
      Her: ....
      Me:what did you say
      Her: Shut up you stupid jerk
      Me: K..?
      Her: Just Kidding

but she doesn't usually hang around with me with her other friends

So the jurk is just as a joke. If it was serious I would have told her to f**k off. But in a kinder manner using a plz and a ty :p

Just act natural because its easy to noticed you got embarrased by whats happened. yes you will feel like asking her out sometime in the near future. But wait untill she starts been more friendly about it, then ask her if she likes you. Start with small chat.

+ Kick in your friends and make sure they cant speak :D Or just dont tell them ;)