English Coursework

• English Coursework

I have this peice of english coursework I gotta do right, but I can't be arsed to do it but I gotta because I can't be arsed to do a detention..Eh..

It's bout persuade and argue if I remember right, I need some help on it like for example. Argue and persuade the reader bout animal testing and all that.

I dunno, give me some ideas on what I should do my coursework on cause if I do it something based on my mind then someone in my class will probably all readt have done that topic. I want a unique topic, a topic I can give to sir that no one in my class has done. So yeah, if anyone give give me some ideas then that would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    • Re: English Coursework

It's not really a matter of doing something that he hasn't seen before. You need to pick something that is perhaps relevant and do it well. Some topics are beaten to death (abortion and such) but those are fairly obvious. So unless you have a fresh perspective on that one that nobody has seen, don't do it. I would start by looking at the news, find something that looks interesting to you.