The First Date

• Re: The First Date

Shotgun-Hitman wrote:

UPDATE: She just phoned me up and asked me if we could reschedule it for next Saturday. She's been away since the Friday that the holidays started, so she wants some time in. It's fair enough tbh, and when she phoned me she seemed like she was genuinely looking forward to it.

And thanks for the luck Luke :D If you're as lucky as your name suggests, I've as good as got it in the bag now :P

yeah winning $180 in lotto (1st and only ticket), a ps2 game in a coke promotion and a free cruise is all well and good.

but im yet to win a girls heart :lol:

Date Success!
      I went out today with the aim of making Imogen want more. To make her want more dates to happen. I succeeded!

Basically, here's what happened:
      - Got a train to Stockport
      - Went and booked tickets, then ate at SubWay
      - Went around the shops, trying on clothes
      - Went to Starbucks for a drink.
      - Watched the movie, then got the train home.

I couldn't have asked for anything better in reality. Especially after I had this conversation when we stepped off the train at home:

Jamie and Imo wrote:

J: So, did you enjoy yourself today?
      I: Yeah, it was really good thanks! What did you think?
      J: More fun than I've had in quite a while! When can we do it again? Sooner rather than later.
      I: Yeah, I agree. We'll organise something when we're in Respect on Tuesday!
      J: Sounds fab, I can't wait! You'll have to show me Manchester - I've only been twice before.
      I: It's a date then!
      J: I guess it is!

I think I just owned that tbh. I'll make a new topic when we've organised our next date. P-U-L-L-E-D

Shotgun.
      The Shotgun Hitman
      - Radio Head DJ
      - Magazine Author
      - Vip Member

Thanks :D I'm so happy that I've got the chance to do the whole thing again! You know they say that traditionally dates happen in the following fashion:

- First Date: Hug
      - Second Date: Kiss on the cheek
      - Third Date: Depends on how you're both feeling

I got a hug, though it's nothing particularly special as I've had many before heh. I hope to god that our next date follows the pattern still ;) In Respect on Tuesday I'm gonna invite her to my house for a meal. I had quite a good suggestion from a friend of mine about it:

- Don't just cook the meal yourself: Make it with her. That way, you can both screw up and you'll have a laugh at the same time! Instant success again :P

We're also gonna watch a film. Any other ideas?
      Shotgun.
      The Shotgun Hitman
      - Radio Head DJ
      - Magazine Author
      - Vip Member