Teenage girls discussions

• Teenage girls discussions

Does your school have a place where teen girls can talk about the things going on in their life-at school or at home? Well you should because some teens aren’t open to their parents and they should be. Some teenage girls can't just be like'' I got a new boyfriend today and he already wants to go to the next level'' you need to either talk to your parents about that or talk about it in a club that YOU can start. Though, it’s just a thought.
  • Re: Teenage girls discussions

Bandson.squares, a lot of times I see girls getting the best advice ABOUT guys FROM guys. When asking your friends, it's hard to separate motives from the truth, especially if the truth will hurt and your friends just want you to feel good.

If I were you, I'd ask a guy you know who is popular and seems to be good with the ladies, and is ALSO not interested in you. That'll net you the best, most accurate advice about what guys are thinking. Make sure you tell him to be honest, and LISTEN. Sometimes the answers aren't what you'd expect.

I've given advice to a lot of girls in my time (heh!), and the most important thing I can share with you is Alioto's 1st law, abridged. "Girls think guys are more complicated than they actually are; guys don't think girls are complex enough.
  • Re: Teenage girls discussions

Well why dont you talk about it here i mean this is a forum and if your not comfortable asking someone you know face to face then talk to someone you know but on the net as in here! i think this is a pretty good place to talk!
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]