Bloody hell... What do i do now..?

• Bloody hell... What do i do now..?

So, got a little girl problems..

Theres this chick that i've liked for awhile and we've been good friends for a few years. I told her i liked her once before but she didn't like me that much, so nothing happened. Time has past and i guess we've been getting closer. Finally this valentines day i went over to her house to watch some movies and help her work at some resort place. We "got it on" so to speak (just making out) that happend through out the whole day pretty much, then once we got home after working, we "got it on" some more and abit of feeling up each other untill her mum came home and we had to stop (darnnit).
      The next day at school things were totally different, it seems things have changed and she doesn't talk to me as much as she used to. We don't know where our relationship is at the moment and apparently she is confused about it all. I still like her and probably even more now.. It's sunday now and this has been by far the worst weekend ever, i can't stop thinking about her and that day. I have nothing to do so that makes me think about her even more.
      She said to me that we need to talk face to face about it, when that does happen i don't know what to say. She also said if we do start going out then things will change and when we break up our relationship will never be the same (as i said we were/are pretty good friends) and i don't think she wants to lose that friendship. Then she said we should just forget about that day (How the hell am i supposed to do that?!) I can't see why she wants nothing to happen, shes the one that held my hand, kissed me, hugged me and let me touch her... What the hell?!

Wow i'm totally confused and... depressed i guess. Not sure if i should call her or text her today, or just wait till monday and see what happens (doubt anything would) then shes coming over tuesday after school for half an hour (i think/hope) So i guess we can have our face to face chat then.. Whatever... Chicks are so confusing...

The post was edited 1 time, last by DaffytheAnonymous ().

• Re: Bloody hell... What do i do now..?

Alex_Rosque wrote:

You were there, its valentines day. Her mind never changed, just her mood.

He's rite, iv seen this before with one of my friends. she was upset and lonely, he happened to be there, they made out, nothing changed.

Im afraid thats probably it
      Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourself can free our minds - Bob Marley

I don't think she want to lose the friendship you two have. Yes she might like you, yes she might want to sleep with you, but deep down she knows it will mess up the friendship you two have made over ther years and she don't want to do that.
      [CENTER]See, the problem is that God gives men[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]one at a time.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I'm part of Team S[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Miss Fit wrote:

I don't think she want to lose the friendship you two have. Yes she might like you, yes she might want to sleep with you, but deep down she knows it will mess up the friendship you two have made over ther years and she don't want to do that.

bah take a risk in life. the friendship is already on thin ice. whats it matter if they give it a go and it doesn't work out?

what if it does work out and they are very happy together.

a friendship between a guy and girl will only work out if neither of them are attracted to each other