Teen Hut is at Top in Google

• Re: Teen Hut is at Top in Google

Mayank wrote:

Yeah, you closed his account, no idea if mods have that power. See, whenever someone repeated spam, means fishy. And spamming right after registeration is also not good. Okay. 1 or 2 is fine. Now when he continues right keep on like you said many topics and posts, just give him 1 infraction and put custom 10 points and put expiration as Never, he is gone for that username. And I am here to control it next moment with IP ban, even if we dont do it. You just know that if he comes with new username, you ban in just 2 clicks and he takes lots of time to spam.

There is a better way to delete posts. Let him spam, you just ban. Goto his Profile and then search, find all posts by this username, its in the profile, you can see below where it shows number of posts made. Select all posts and click delete selected, or there is even better function, Select all posts, and click delete and all gone! lol
      So, you are newly mod, so you will take little time to understand all functions around.
      Vbulletin has really made things easy.

yea i know thats how i was able to delete his posts!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Teen Hut is at Top in Google

I found teenhut useing google and have told two of my freinds about it- more as soon as I talk to them. And I'm sorry to disappoint ya' ll, but banning doesn't always work. Alll they need is TOR- a program giving them thousands of different IP addresses. A dedicated spammer can evade any ban, unfortunately. I moderate another forum, and we find the best thing to do is operate on deletes and try to track groups of spammers working together.
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol: