Seriously what "happened"??

• Seriously what "happened"??

i got high a few days ago and i smoke about 3 times a month but this time something weird happened. i got high, and was havin fun but about 20 minutes later i felt my heart and i coudnt feel a beat and felt as if i my heart was beating loooong beats every 20 seconds. it actually "hurt". this has never happened before and it was not enjoyable during this period. i felt as if i was having a weird heart attack and my heart wasnt beating.

im not in bad shape, heck im on the wrestling team, and this has never happened to me before.
    • Re: Seriously what "happened"??

What happened, is your body had a bad reaction to the drugs most likely. They reacted badly to your body causing your heart to go into some sort of cardiac arrest.

I'm not going to tell you smoking is bad for you, or that you should stop, because you should already know that by now.

This could be pretty serious, and it would be in your best interest to tell a doctor because you could have some sort of heart problem and it could get very serious in time. I would suggest cutting down on smoking, or stop altogether, but its your choice.
      I'm Proud to be an American.
      Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
      A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
      You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith

cardiac arrest?
      -A cardiac arrest is where blood flow to the still-beating heart is interrupted.
      Again, another stupid person.
      notice how i described the feeling as my heart was doing long beats, or even no beats at all, which means it was more of an irregular heart beat.
      -if it was a a real palpitation or even a "cardiac arrest" i would be dead as we speak, as you will not stay conscious through what happened.

-thc isn't known to have this side affect.

AGAIN, i asked the cause of the effect, whatever it was, and plain old marijuana doesnt explain it. the weed being laced with some other chemical is a possible explanation, but i would like to figure out what can couse this sort of real or phycological palpitation. I had an energy drink prior, which might have helped this happen, but i doubt it was the reason.

if ANYTHING, what i had was more of a phycological palpitation.
      if it was a real i wouldn't have been running around during it.
      if anyone has some serious ideas or suggestions to what could do this, feel free to post your answer.

Get real man. We were trying to help you , instead i could have told you a list of reasons why it's stupid to be doing what you are doing, but you came here for help and that's what i gave you. Go somewhere else if you don't appreciate it. I'll help you no more now seeing as how you are oblivious to what we are saying. Good luck with youir life, sounds like you need it.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

methsnax wrote:

Sounds like you should stop smoking then genius. Are you seriously fucking asking that question?

krose21 wrote:

wow, your a fucking retard. what question did i ask? OH YA, it was WHY it happened. and weed is NOT known to cause this, so if you want, you can be a dumbfuck and not know shit, or you can read the question before answering.

ROFL. Methsnax you got completely pwned there.

But ummm....have a break from it.
      Who did you buy it from? Are you sure it wasn't laced?

krose21 wrote:

cardiac arrest?
      -A cardiac arrest is where blood flow to the still-beating heart is interrupted.
      notice how i described the feeling as my heart was doing long beats, or even no beats at all, which means it was more of an irregular heart beat.
      -if it was a a real palpitation or even a "cardiac arrest" i would be dead as we speak, as you will not stay conscious through what happened.

AGAIN, i asked the cause of the effect, whatever it was, and plain old marijuana doesnt explain it. the weed being laced with some other chemical is a possible explanation, but i would like to figure out what can couse this sort of real or phycological palpitation. I had an energy drink prior, which might have helped this happen, but i doubt it was the reason.

if anyone has some serious ideas or suggestions to what could do this, feel free to post your answer.

Dude do you want help or not? If you know so much why are you asking us? People are giving you their honest opinions and you're just calling them stupid.

Weed isn't known to cause things like that, but anything is possible. Especially if it was mixed with something, or you took some other medicine or alcohol or something.

It could've been nothing, your chest might've hurt a little so you grabbed your heart. You were high, and not thinking straight so you panicked. Who knows if you felt your real pulse. You were all jacked up on weed so you can't really trust anything you felt.

So I'm a wrestler too. Its one of the toughest sports you can do. You need to be in top chape and have a great diet and everything to be good. And then you go and smoke weed. WTF is your problem? Its bad for anyone to do it, but especially an athlete like you.

krose21 wrote:

wow, your a fucking retard. what question did i ask? OH YA, it was WHY it happened. and weed is NOT known to cause this, so if you want, you can be a dumbfuck and not know shit, or you can read the question before answering.

I would say what you smoked was most likly laced with pcp. I had the same reaction...It was a very scary high to be honest. I quit right then and there. If your not up for that than I would suggest that you find out the facts about what excatly you are buy/smoking. Also I agree with MME1122. You are the one that came here for help to your problem and these people are trying to help you and all you seem to be doing is calling them stupid...

krose21 wrote:

cardiac arrest?

Well maybe if you stop looking up definitions online and read my post, you'd realize I WAS STATING A CAUSE you retard. Heart problems, definitely a cause of an irregular beat. If you're going to jump straight to the thing you don't believe and ignore everything else, don't even bother asking for advice. When you ask advice, you are open to people. Ignoring answers you don't like wont get you what you want.

Cardiac arrest is a difference in blood flow, meaning it's un-normal. Don't go getting pissy just because you didn't like that answer and decided to get angry with me.

Well, an energy drink right before might do it too. You get all hyped up on caffeine and sugar and all that stuff, and then turn around and get jacked up on weed. That might cause problems, lots of caffeine + stimulant might just cause your heart to get a little TOO hyped up and overload.
      I'm Proud to be an American.
      Pro-Choice Before Conception, Pro-Life After.
      A person cannot help what they Feel, only what they Do.
      You will never find proof of a god... because it's Faith

MME1122 wrote:

Dude do you want help or not? If you know so much why are you asking us? People are giving you their honest opinions and you're just calling them stupid.

Weed isn't known to cause things like that, but anything is possible. Especially if it was mixed with something, or you took some other medicine or alcohol or something.

It could've been nothing, your chest might've hurt a little so you grabbed your heart. You were high, and not thinking straight so you panicked. Who knows if you felt your real pulse. You were all jacked up on weed so you can't really trust anything you felt.

So I'm a wrestler too. Its one of the toughest sports you can do. You need to be in top chape and have a great diet and everything to be good. And then you go and smoke weed. WTF is your problem? Its bad for anyone to do it, but especially an athlete like you.

wrestling just ended, and i smoked vary rarely actually during season, only sundays could work with my schedule. in such a small amount it does not affect your shape noticably for wrestling. i made it to state in CO (got eliminated first round, but hey, im a sophomore!)

asoiafdude wrote:

Well maybe if you stop looking up definitions online and read my post, you'd realize I WAS STATING A CAUSE you retard. Heart problems, definitely a cause of an irregular beat. If you're going to jump straight to the thing you don't believe and ignore everything else, don't even bother asking for advice. When you ask advice, you are open to people. Ignoring answers you don't like wont get you what you want.

Cardiac arrest is a difference in blood flow, meaning it's un-normal. Don't go getting pissy just because you didn't like that answer and decided to get angry with me.

Well, an energy drink right before might do it too. You get all hyped up on caffeine and sugar and all that stuff, and then turn around and get jacked up on weed. That might cause problems, lots of caffeine + stimulant might just cause your heart to get a little TOO hyped up and overload.

its got everything to do with what i believe, actually. if someone posts something without knowing what it is they are posting, i have the right to express my opinion of them as stupid. even if they made a good suggestion.
      palpitation - irregular heart beat
      cardiac arrest - has to do with blood flow and is an exera reaction.

oh, and asiadude or whatever your name is, just incase you didnt know this, the reason i was "pissy" in my responce is becaouse A. take this subject seriously, knowing what a cardiac arrest is, and B. i never asked about "how good" smoking is for you, (and dont need you to tell me "its not good for you")

so, back to the actual problem, what type of laces do any of you know of that possibly have this chain affect? im starting to think of 3 possibilities, A, laced strangely, B, a panic attack, c, the energy drink, but dont see the connections on a more rapid heartbeat combined with thc to cause a phycological palpitation.
      -maybe stress can have an effect since just stopped wrestling, and joining track...hmm