Disabled GF? No More Dating?

• Re: Disabled GF? No More Dating?

you.. you... omfg your such a fucking nobshite! ive heard some shallow people.. but never as bad as you! Your supposed to be supporting her through this time! get her some flowers atleast...

i dont want to say anymore.. youv annoyed me so much .. i wanna shoot you in the fuckin knee caps.

Edd

Hobone wrote:

wtf..Ok, fine, whatever. Thanks for the "Advice"...very helpful. No one seems to understand my side.

LOL! So what's your side? Fuck...She got hit by a car...Can't shag her anymore..

And 3 days later you're with someone else?! And you expect us to give you advice, when you blatently deserve what you get, and even more in my opinion.
      Get rid of your expectations, and free yourself.

Hobone wrote:

Well, about a week ago, my girlfriend, who I had been going out with for 9 months, was in a car accident and her arms, hips, nose,and leg were broken. She seems to not be doing well and has some rehabilitation to do (but wtf do I care?). Me, not being the patient type told her straight out," If you're not gonna be healthy soon, I'm out. I don't have time for your disabled bullshit, I can't believe I wasted time with you."

Then, as usual, she cried and I left her. Now, about 3 days later, I'm with a new girl , and she's great. (Better than this disabled sack of shit I used to call my girlfriend.)

There's just one problem....everyone I know is criticizing me and calling me " a fucking worthless asshole," and other stupid names like that...I don't get it...If they are my friend, shouldn't they want me to move on and forget about my girlfriend who is too fucking lazy to rehabilitate? even my best friend, who is her brother, hasn't spoken to me since.

Anyway, I need some advice. Thanks.

I hope you can understand that I do care about her, but it's not my job to be taking care of a disabled girl..I have a life. (unlike her)

6/10
      In a world full of people, only some want to fly, isn't that crazy?

While i can see how such a relationship wouldnt work for a teen, including myself, i honestly don't see why your insulting her for something she couldnt of helped?

The way you dumped her was inappropriate thats probably why people are having a go at you, had you explained and been nice to her about how you cant handle a relationship with a disabled person, it probably wouldve panned out better.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok if you are a troll (which i susepct) you have no no life and need to find one.

If your not. your disgusting how would you feel if you were the one in the car crash and she came up to you and called her a bitch and walked out. Well done, your no offically the most shallow man i know.
      Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, non but ourself can free our minds - Bob Marley

NO offence but that has to be the most heartless thing I have ever heard. Do you have no remorse? It could be that you possibly never loved her, I'm not too sure. Even if you didn't love her you need to show some compassion.
      If anything, most guys would stick around and try and help the situation get better...then leave.
      The fact that everyone is being so mean towards you is because you are putting out a too dramatic effect. Dumping her right after a car crash may lead people to think your an asshole.
      You definetly need to be more caring....does you new girlfriend not find it strange that you just left someone on their death bed after you called her your girlfriend?

Hobone wrote:

Well, as I said before, thanks for nothing.

My current girlfriend hasn't spoken to me because my ex's faggot brother told her about it and she doesn't want to talk to me now.

I swear to god I'm gonna go to that hospital and break her fucking hips and make sure she never recovers.

Troll or no troll guys still something to work on isn't it.

Put it this way dude.. Who ever you are...

You really should think about this, I'm gonna like not throw insults at you because it's pointless considering I'm gonna get it back.. Truth or not what you have done is wrong.

Think of it this way, imagine YOU being your ex. You being the one in the accident. I hope you think about this deeply because your actions has cost you your reputation amung your friends and people who know this story..

So, Yeah. You werre in the crash and not your ex. Imagine your ex doing what she did to you. You was with her for 9 months, so you say. And you blatently finish with out decision; was there any love at all?

Think of it this way everyone thinks what you have done is wrong besides yourself. Not everyone thinks what you;ve done is good. Now I know a disabled girlfriend isn't one of the bestest things to have but having one prooves the strength of your relationship.

Now, Your the one in the crash and your the one suffering. Your ex finishes you because you are disabled. How would you feel...I wouldn't think you would feel any different to what your ex is feeling now.

Okay? Imagine that your best friends girlfriend was in a accident. How would you think about your best mate if he did what you've done. I hoppe you think along the lines of being disgusted with him and his actions. Aye?

Well... Thisis what's happeneing to you. The way you responded to such an incident undecidingly has cost you severaly. Your loosing everything that is close to your heart; because of your actions.

My best choice is not to go back to hospital to break your ex's hip but to goto her.. Now this will only work if you truely love her.

You've gotta apologise for your actions and admit what you did is wrong. And promise her with all your heart you would help her pull through.

Just because she's disabled doesn't mean you move on with your life. It's more like you help who needs helping.. That's a life. You don't gain anything by moving on and leaving someone to possibly die. All you do that way is loose quality's in life instead of gaining them..

Now like I said, to all those who think this person is a troll.. Who knows but in such situation one should atleast offer a bit of helpful advice. Hobone, I hope you aren't a troll and your story is true and I hope you take in some consideration to what i have said. It will improve your status.

But then again it depends on how you feel in life generaly. But what I have said is good and I'm sure if you think it's bad I'm sure everyone else who has the decency to read my post will agree with almost every word I said.

Your actually lucky you got such a post out of me actually. If it hadn't of been reported for apparent troll then I would of never of read your post. And if I hadn't of been nice to read your post and put my self in such a situation and elevate myself around it I would of never even have typed so much.. And.. Because I can't get any sleep right now.:rolleyes:

Thanks to all who read such a long post :D
      I hope all agrees with mainly what this is about and respect any incoming +rep :cool: I'd give some in return for those who have given me some.. Not beccause I offered +rep back but that you agree with my advice :)

Well, Mattster, you seem to be the only one who had something useful to say without bashing me or saying something offensive.

I don't know, I think I may have dealt with it wrong, but I just don't think I'm ready to deal with a disabled girlfriend...I have many other things to deal with and I don't want to constantly have to worry about it..I'm going to the hospital today to talk with her :( I'm not gonna break her hips....

Well, That's good to her Hobone.. But you've gotta do some big apologising for your actions. Sure, Your relationship may never be again but atleast give the girl some happiness or something.. get her some flowers... You've got alot to fix.

Atleast let her know in a way you care as a friend..

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Even if you don't want to date her anymore (because she is disabled), it is a sign of your patheticness that you call her 'bitch' and pretend that her disability is her fault. Well at least you should have had the decency to simply walk out minus the insults, that would have been at least manly, if not gentlemanly. What you did is an embarassment to humans. Am I seeing a symtom of <you-know-what>ism here?

Yes, it is a symtom of *****ism :D