Disabled GF? No More Dating?

• Re: Disabled GF? No More Dating?

Hobone wrote:

Well, about a week ago, my girlfriend, who I had been going out with for 9 months, was in a car accident and her arms, hips, nose,and leg were broken. She seems to not be doing well and has some rehabilitation to do (but wtf do I care?). Me, not being the patient type told her straight out," If you're not gonna be healthy soon, I'm out. I don't have time for your disabled bullshit, I can't believe I wasted time with you."

Then, as usual, she cried and I left her. Now, about 3 days later, I'm with a new girl , and she's great. (Better than this disabled sack of shit I used to call my girlfriend.)

There's just one problem....everyone I know is criticizing me and calling me " a fucking worthless asshole," and other stupid names like that...I don't get it...If they are my friend, shouldn't they want me to move on and forget about my girlfriend who is too fucking lazy to rehabilitate? even my best friend, who is her brother, hasn't spoken to me since.

Anyway, I need some advice. Thanks.

I hope you can understand that I do care about her, but it's not my job to be taking care of a disabled girl..I have a life. (unlike her)

ROFL.

These trolls are so imaginative.

Did you think of that story all by yourself or did your mommy help you? ;)

Well, I went to go apologize and she didn't want to hear it. I tried to keep it cool, but I got pissed off and said some bad things to her. Her brother called me threatening to "fuck me up"....

Since they want to act like dicks, I've made my decision and tomorrow I'm heading to that hospital and I swear to god she's gonna need a lot more than rehabilitation when I'm done with her. I'm gonna snap her dam hips..I swear, I'm so pissed.

I'm done.

Hobone wrote:

Well, I went to go apologize and she didn't want to hear it. I tried to keep it cool, but I got pissed off and said some bad things to her. Her brother called me threatening to "fuck me up"....

Since they want to act like dicks, I've made my decision and tomorrow I'm heading to that hospital and I swear to god she's gonna need a lot more than rehabilitation when I'm done with her. I'm gonna snap her dam hips..I swear, I'm so pissed.

I'm done.

do it asshole so they can break your hips in jail!!!!!!!! haha you like being assfucked??? hopefully you dont get as far as actully getting to her but i hope u try attempted murder on a disabled girl mmmmm the guys in jail are gonna love you!!!!
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

You absolute FAG! I couldn't actually believe what I was reading when I did... You dumped her because she had an accident and became disabled? Oh my fucking god... Shallow, insensitive, worthless fag.

I don't care if I get a warning because of this post, because you bloodey well deserve every insult you get! You make all men look like complete dicks.
      The Shotgun Hitman
      - Radio Head DJ
      - Magazine Author
      - Vip Member

personally i think its really bad breaking up with her because she got disabled, i mean it wasnt her fault, like she didnt wake up one day and say 'oh i think im going to become disabled and make my bf break up with me' i mean just imagine how she would feel.
      people are calling u stuff because what you did was really shallow and if you really cared about her you would want to stick by her. the way you said it sounded really harsh as well, i mean breaking up with her would make her feel really bad, but that would just make her feel like sh*t.
      so yeah i can undertsand why they are mad at you, but i mean i know you wouldnt want to have to look after her and stuff, especially not at your age. but you need to learn to be less superficial, i mean god could you get any more shallow?
      but whatever i mean its your life you can do what you want, but dont complain about the fact that people are annoyed at you, because you acted real immature and heartlessly.

Thts so out of order! Even though she is now disabled...you should still love her, Nothings changed but her ability to move! If you loved her you'd still be there caring for her and love her! I mean my mums disabled and i'd never swap her for anything! How dare you be so uncaring!:mad:

l'Arcangelo wrote:

you people are fools to believe this blatant attempt to be troll.

anyways... i love this guy... he's hilarious... all his relies are exactly what irks you... and you still don't realize it.

let the thread die now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      DON'T FEED

THE TROLL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am a troll (which I'm not), it seems you're the only one feeding it. I posted about a serious issue and expected serious answers. Thanks for your time.