Disabled GF? No More Dating?

• Re: Disabled GF? No More Dating?

I do have to unfortunately admit that this is the most heartless thing i have read but fail to believe it is true.

My main reason for not believing it is the fact that i did not think that there was anybody so stupid out there to say something as horrific as that to someone who had just suffered a car crash that may have left her permenantly disabled and not understand why nobody wants to know them.

HELLOOO??!! Seriously are you that thick?? And her brother who is your best mate isn't talking to you??? shocking :eek: maybe it is because they realised how heartless you are. You told his sister to 'fuck off' because she was in a crash that she probably couldn't have helped. It is so unbelievable that he isnt talknig to you :sarcasm:

what a joke you are
      [CENTER]
      :gay:[/CENTER]

mopsymog wrote:

I do have to unfortunately admit that this is the most heartless thing i have read but fail to believe it is true.

My main reason for not believing it is the fact that i did not think that there was anybody so stupid out there to say something as horrific as that to someone who had just suffered a car crash that may have left her permenantly disabled and not understand why nobody wants to know them.

HELLOOO??!! Seriously are you that thick?? And her brother who is your best mate isn't talking to you??? shocking :eek: maybe it is because they realised how heartless you are. You told his sister to 'fuck off' because she was in a crash that she probably couldn't have helped. It is so unbelievable that he isnt talknig to you :sarcasm:

what a joke you are

You haven't said anything that hasn't been said yet. Thanks anyway.

If this is true, I don't understand how you could be that heartless. Or why you wouldn't want to stay with her and be with her AFTER she recovers. I wouldn't call her disabled. Yes, she has broken bones, but they can heal. She would most likely need physical therapy afterwards, but would still be able to walk and carry out a normal life. It seems you wasted her time, not the other way around. I feel really sorry for her.

Troll or no troll, I just don't understand. I would think it would be worth it to stay with her while she's recovering, and after. I know if anything like this happened to me my boyfriend wouldn't leave me and would probably visit me in the hospital while I was there every day, or as often as he could. And vice versa. It would destroy me if anything like that happened to him because I wouldn't want him to have to go through that pain, but I also wouldn't leave him. Why? I actually care about him and love him.

Ummmm.... ok, if you are lying and are in fact a troll (which I'm 90% sure of) then get a life /:

If your not lying and you have done this, then wtf /: if I was that girl's brother I'd do alot more than "fuck you up" are you seriously that narrow minded? You keep saying that nobody sees it from your point of view.... the whole world hasn't got a problem YOUR the one with a problem.

You keep blaming her for people hating you because of this, the fact that your a complete wanker isn't her fault /:

Either way grow up.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]