my boyfriend is a bartender, help!

• my boyfriend is a bartender, help!

well my boyfriend is a bartender in the next town, it probably takes about 20 minutes to get from my house to the bar. Ok. Well the bar closes at 2 and so I figure he should be at my house at 3:20-3:30 at the latest. But everyday he gets here around 4-4:30 and there is a girl bartender named andi and one day on a pack of his ciggertettes it had I love andi and casey loves andi always I didnt say anything. Then Friday morning there was I heart you written on his hand. I am just wondering what to do. Like he is such a good boyfriend but he works at a bar where I'm sure there are plenty of pretty girls hitting on him and flirting with him. I just dont know what to do. Do you think its ok and I shouldn't worry about it or should I just not get to attached because he does work around a bunch of girls? I just need some advice. Dont really know who else to ask. So anyway if you could maybe give me some of your experiences or your opinons that would be great.
      thanks
    • Re: my boyfriend is a bartender, help!

I think the clubs and bars are full of horny girls and boys that half the reason people go, so of course your boyfriend will be bound to get the odd pisshead writing stuff on him and his cigarettes, he only has to leave them out

In those atmospheres people become a little loved up, even if they are not drinking, its the adrenaline, ive been there sober at 3am lol...... neway there maybe something going on but im sure it nothing more than flirting....

but as your boyfriend straight out like Denim says, just dont be too uptight about it and acknowledge the enviroment he works in...... of course thats no excuse for cheating on you by the way... not that he is :)

PARA x
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]I Believe What Doesnt Kill You Only Makes You STRANGER![/SIZE][/CENTER]

I have asked him he just tells me that if this is going to work I have to trust him. But its so hard because his ex named katy well he dated her like 2 months before we got together and she was pregnant by him (she had an abortion((stupid b*tch))) but she goes up there all the time and idk. Like its just hard knowing that he is always arond temptatio n

Hey, My sister used to work in a Bar in Town the Bar finished every day @ 2AM but they expect the workers to clean ready for the next day so she used to finish around 3-4 AM sometimes they would have a drink too so dont be worried its just a job expectancy

If he says to trust him then you kinda should. You have asked him and he told you that he isn't with anyone after work. If the relationship is going to work you need to stop having these thoughts and actually trust him. Unless you have SOLID proof that he is doing things with other girls.