Girls please HELP

• Girls please HELP

On valentines Day me and a girl friend had a bet going(I don't remember it though) so I ended up losing and that meant that I have to dress like a girl for a pool party in the summer here are the rules
      -Must wear bra and panties
      -first have to wear bra and panties under a skirt and top
      -second change into a Bikini to swim and/or lounge
      -third wear nice dress to the after party with different set of bra and panties
      - must keep silicone fake boobs on
      - must be made over
      What kind/color of panties should I choose and what along with bra each time?
      What type of and color bikini?
      what kind of dress?
      Where can I buy them?
      for the first outfit I want to go for an Avril Lavinge look with the skirt and top l
      inks helpful
    • Re: Girls please HELP

why do you care so much.. no offece but its a dare for god sakes.

got a girlfriend/sister/female friend that you could borrow from. you shouldn't look like you tryed to hard, people will start to wonder.
      Okay, you can stand next to me as long as you don't talk about the temperature.

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Remember it all started with a dream and a mouse" - Walt Disney

The MAN wrote:

On valentines Day me and a girl friend had a bet going(I don't remember it though) so I ended up losing and that meant that I have to dress like a girl for a pool party in the summer here are the rules
      -Must wear bra and panties
      -first have to wear bra and panties under a skirt and top
      -second change into a Bikini to swim and/or lounge
      -third wear nice dress to the after party with different set of bra and panties
      - must keep silicone fake boobs on
      - must be made over
      What kind/color of panties should I choose and what along with bra each time?
      What type of and color bikini?
      what kind of dress?
      Where can I buy them?
      for the first outfit I want to go for an Avril Lavinge look with the skirt and top l
      inks helpful

well to start....a black bra...then wear the shirts(blouse) that are not suppose to be on ur shoulder..for girls its suppose to show cleavedge...so...then....go in sandals or you'll be crippeld forever.....and go with a long loose skirt to hide manly thighs..or whatever..so I have another one but..i dont wanna suggest that one.....heehee

Sevotharte wrote:

well to start....a black bra...then wear the shirts(blouse) that are not suppose to be on ur shoulder..for girls its suppose to show cleavedge...so...then....go in sandals or you'll be crippeld forever.....and go with a long loose skirt to hide manly thighs..or whatever..so I have another one but..i dont wanna suggest that one.....heehee

Thanks for saing something but how bout a little more and i am up for any crazy exotic humilating ideas I mean it'll suck anyway