:( Scared

• Im losing my mind, and i think i lost my boyfriend again because of his mom and she wants to call the cops on me and stuff. ='(
      She's like "he said he didnt want to talk to you, and that he doesnt want anything to do with you." and even his sister said it! but why the hell would he have sex with me and tell me he loved me and everything. and they also said he had a black girl over. SO i dont know anymore. Do you think he lied to them to keep his mom from finding out and stuff, or do you really think he doesnt want anything to do with me. His mom went completely nuts on me and said i sexually assualted him! and i didnt. it was consentual but she doesnt know we even had sex! And i really do think im pregnant. Damn what do i do? Does he even love me, does he want me, and would he have told me if he didnt. I am sooo afraid i lost him for good this time. SCARED. Out of my mind. I love him to peices and if he doesnt love me back i will be completely shocked. Im so scared. She took his sister away from me and went back up stairs. She stood there yelling and screaming at me in spanish, and everything and i was standing there crying for like 30 minuets she would not let up on me! I couldnt even talk to her because she wouldnt let me get a word in and she was telling me to leave him alone and that he doesnt want anything to do with me and shit. Im so lonely right now. I really do love him hes everything to me. Hes my bestfriend almost and now i cant even be with him because of her. She doesnt want me near her son. And i think hes going along with her. I need him, hes the one thing i live for one thing that keeps me going. And i think ive lost him for good. And PREGNANT with his child. ='( All i ever wanted was to be loved and to love, and now its just gone. Does this make sense to you at all? Do you think hes lying about it? Or do you think he really doesnt love me?
      I need to talk to someone.
      Thanks for reading that I know it was long. But yeah im so afraid.
      What do i do?
    • Re: :( Scared

First I want to ask, how old are you and how long have you been together?

Second, I just realized I'm retarded for not mentioning this in the other thread from yesterday, I really should have but I didn't think of it at the time. It still hasn't been long since you two had sex, you may still be able to take EC if it's available for you to get. The window is 5 days, so I'm not sure if it would work as tomorrow will be the 6th day, won't it? I still don't think you should worry about being pregnant right now.

Other then that, I sadly don't know what to say as there's no way for me to know whether or not your boyfriend does love you and whether or not his mom is lying. I'm sorry.