I Love You?

• Re: I Love You?

well that phrase is over used and really abused i wuld say. well as for me i know what love is but havent experienced it myself.all the guys i been with i cant say i really loved them i jus liked them. you can fall in love but not love the individual if picture the falling literally like falling in a deep well. and this phrase and many others related to call it i jus call them "sweet nothings" cos they really sweet to hear but they carry empitiness in them innot said sincerly.

I think youngsters nowadays including myself, want to be in love just to show off to friends. It's something that we don't realize, but that ain't real love. It's just so much more then that, and if we can't find the true meaning of 'I Love You' those words won't ever mean a thing if we say them to the ones we supposedly love.

my boyfriend and I have never said I love you, we like each other alot but I think I'm too old to just throw the phrase around, I'd probably just freak my boyfriend out if I said it all the time, I'm going to wait until i know I am definately in love with him before I say it. I hate it when young 'uns say they are in love with their boyfriends/girlfriends after going out with them for about a week and all they've done is hold hands. Grar
      fo'so
    • asoundian wrote:

Is it just me or does that phrase seem to mean a lot more then we think it does? Sorry peoples... I'm a thinker. Like you know you go out with some one for couples days and your like I'm totally and completely in love. But the question is do kids our age know what love is. And before you guys start harping 'bout it sayin' 'course we know 'twat love is. But do you really? Is it that seemingly quolt you get when you kiss someone you really like and the contact of your bodies touching? Could there be more to it then that? Opinions please.

I think it's way too overused by teenagers, aye. Like when people go out for only a few weeks before they start plastering their MySpace page with pictures of them... it's a bit soon, aye. But most of them are only young. :]

The post was edited 1 time, last by stratosfear ().

Ok but I may be 14 but I thought I gave that statement a fair amount of thought..... I thought it looked good. But alas.. And I guess I can say I know what love is after being with the same guy for almost a year. I'm hoping he'll forgive me for my mistake and actually talk to me again..... But the problem is when he is going to be close to me after being in Romania I'm sure its going to be different.... and plus he might even think I might avoid him by not being able to see him arrive because I have a STUPID TAKS test that day! It isn't fair! Ok guys I'll stop droning on for now.

I honestly don't know. This girl I have a REAL bad crush on was talkin' to me on the phone last night, and when I said "Why did you phone me?" she replied "Because I love you." Now she sounded so deadly serious I almost fainted when I heard her, but I had to get off the phone. So now I asked her out over MSN (sad, I know, but she wasn't in school today, that I know of. (sending an offline message)). I don't know what she's going to say but if she says no then I have no idea what she meant.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][JakeJones<3ShorniFoster]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Being in love is very overused, especially with young teenagers who have been dating for a couple of months and believe they are in love, when the fact that they are complaiing about them or find some ssort of flaw in them shows they aren't in love :rolleyes: i have never been in love nor do I want to yet, i'd rather keep on exploring for the time being, than sticking to one person for my whole life.

Reminds me of snow patrols song chasing cars : "those three words are said too much, but not enough" - I love you.
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey: