Truth Revealed About Britney Spears (Real Story behind Bald Story)

• Truth Revealed About Britney Spears (Real Story behind Bald Story)

Britney Spears has gone crazy or have become mad? Are you sure or is there something else behind it?

I think you all know the whole story about that she shaved her head completely to give a new look.

Now read this and you will be shocked!!!

Sunday Mirror.co.uk wrote:

SHE WAS OUT COLD ON DRUGS. I THOUGHT 'THIS BITCH IS GONNA F***ING DIE IN FRONT OF ME'
      EXCLUSIVE REVEALED: DEBAUCHED BRITNEY.. BY HER EX HUSBAND
      By Sean Hamilton Showbiz Editor [email protected]

BRITNEY Spears' first husband has broken his silence about her long-term use of cocaine, ecstasy and "downer" drugs - because he fears she could end up dead like tragic model Anna Nicole Smith.

In an exclusive interview with the Sunday Mirror, her childhood sweetheart Jason Alexander, 25, revealed how he had to save Britney from a potentially fatal overdose after she popped deadly capsules of MDMA powder (pure ecstasy) in the run-up to their whirlwind wedding in Las Vegas.

Jason has also described feeling like he had "won the sex lotto" when he watched a totally naked Britney being intimately fondled by some of her backing dancers before he joined in an intimate romp with the star and another girl that made his wildest fantasies come true.

Until now Jason, who grew up with Britney in the small US town of Kentwood, Louisiana, has remained silent about Britney's drugs use and exotic sexual appetites. But, after her increasingly wayward antics he has gone public - fearing she is finally in meltdown.

Jason said: "It freaked me out when I saw she had shaved off her hair - that was clearly a cry for help. The pictures have become increasingly disturbing.

"I have never said anything about Britney and drugs before but I am very, very concerned about her.

"She needs help. I don't want to see her life come to an end.

"I am really worried that she will wind up like Anna Nicole Smith and be found dead."

Britney's most manic behaviour came on Thursday night when she attacked a photographer's car with an umbrella. It was a frightening display of raw emotion.

Recalling the wildest few days of his own life with the troubled star, Jason says she stayed up for three days and three nights, high on Class-A drugs

He confessed: "We used ecstasy at night to party and cocaine during the day to stay awake. Then we would take downers like Valium or Vicodin to come down and rest. Britney stayed up three days straight over New Year. I couldn't keep up.

"She definitely had a problem with drugs when we were together - and that was three years ago.

"She has got herself in a cycle which is hard to break." Jason knows Britney better than anyone.

They spent their childhood and teenage years together - and always felt a mutual attraction. They got together romantically for the first time in 2002 when Britney was an established pop star - and dating Justin Timberlake, who she cheated on with Jason.

The next Christmas Jason hung out with Britney a lot - and was invited to fly with her entourage to celebrate New Year in Las Vegas. He was driven to a private airfield in New Orleans - and then whisked to the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. But during a night of clubbing on New Year's Eve, Britney started freaking out on ecstasy - and he saved her life.

American footballer Jason recalled: "I think we took too much. We were taking capsules with pure MDMA inside. It wasn't pressed up into a tablet. It was the purest of the pure. I am a pretty big guy and at the time I was weighing 220lb and was extremely fit.

"We took two of those things. And it knocked my d**k in the dirt. Then it hit her and it hit her hard. In that situation, your body temperature heats up and you can die.

"She was sweating and overheating and her breathing was getting real slow. Other people were panicking. But we got her out the back and up to the suite.

"I took her into the bathroom and threw her into the shower. She was unconscious. She tripped and fell. I was trying to hold her up and speak to her. She wasn't moving.

It scared me. I was f**ked up too and tripping out.

"I couldn't hold her up in the shower she was so f**ked up. She slipped and hit her head on the shower.

"I remember looking down at her all crumpled in the tub with the water coming down. She looked so white and lifeless I thought she was dead. I thought, 'This bitch is going to f**king die right here in front of me.'

"But I managed to get her colder and colder. I slapped her in the face and was shaking her.

"Eventually, she came round and we were both just f**ked. So we lay there naked on the bathroom floor for hours just talking." But the near-death experience did not stop Britney from continuing her wild antics.

The next day was New Year's Day 2004 and after they went shopping at a mall, Jason saw Britney's wilder sexual side - when she started getting frisky with some of her backing dancers - both male and female.

He continued: "We wore out everybody with us and they went back to the hotel. Soon it was just me, Britney and some of her back-up dancers who were with her.

"Eventually we ended up back in the room where the party continued. Britney stripped down and was dancing naked on the table with a bunch of her dancers.

"They were squeezing her t**s and a**. I was sitting off to the side, buzzed and watching it all go down.

"But later on I saw Britney walk back to one of the bedrooms with one of the female dancers.

"When she didn't come out in about five minutes, I got up to investigate. The door was unlocked so, of course, I had to open it.

"Every guy I know would love to see some buck-naked bitches going at it and that is exactly what was behind door number one.

"It was like winning the sex lotto. Britney and this girl were having some lesbian fun, so I did what every other straight guy would do - I dropped my pants and hopped right into the middle of it and enjoyed every second. It was definitely a New Year's Day to remember."

But even stranger things were yet to occur. The pair moved into a master suite together and spent the next day making love - until Britney suddenly proposed.

Jason recalled: "I was totally in love with her and I knew she felt the same. It's not like falling in love with a stranger you picked up a couple of weeks ago. We'd known each other since pre-school.

"It was the last night we were in Vegas and we spent it in the suite, making love and talking.

"She talked about the stresses of being 'Britney Spears' - how everybody wants a piece of her. We knew we were about to be separated and it was dragging on us.

"I was about 4 or 5am on January 3 when Britney said, 'Jason, there's something I want to ask you but I don't know how. I feel stupid because this is about to be over and I don't want it to be'. Then she asked, 'Jason, will you marry me?'

"By the look on her face, I knew she wasn't joking. Though I was tired I knew if I wanted to marry her I had to grab the opportunity.

"We ended up at the Little White Wedding Chapel. We asked what it took to get married and they told us a legal licence.

"We went to the 24-hour courthouse and then returned to the chapel with our licence and got married."

But Britney's family and lawyer went ballistic and the marriage was annulled after just 72 hours. Jason has barely seen her since.

He has tried many times to warn her family of the fragile state she is in - which the world has witnessed over the past few days as she shaved off her hair and went in and out of rehab THREE times in THREE days.

A custody meeting on Thursday over her two children by Kevin Federline - Sean Preston, one, and Jayden James, just seven months - was cancelled when she re-entered the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California.

He said: "She calmed down when she was with Kevin Federline and had the kids - but she has gone wild again since becoming single.

"Any time you are messing with drugs, death is a possibility. Your heart can stop any time. If you exhaust your body a couple of nights in a row and you aren't eating properly - that could be it.

"She needs to knock herself down from the pedestal she thinks she is on and remember that she's just an old country girl. She needs a break from Hollywood. She should just be looking after her kids - not shaming herself by doing drugs."

Determined to see her get better, Jason added: "Her problem is she doesn't feel anyone wants her for herself - only for who she is.

"Her escape from reality is the drugs. She hasn't had a childhood or a normal life.

"She's always had lots of money and been surrounded by people who tell her what she wants to hear.

"But she has also cut out a lot of the long-term people from her life because they started warning her to change her ways. She is alone.

"The only way she can get better is if she really wants to help herself. She needs to sort herself out, go to rehab for a proper stay."

Jason's mad marriage to Britney cost him his dreams. He was forced to give up his ambition to make it as a professional sportsman.

But he still wouldn't swap his life for hers. He added: "I sold my dreams for a Û30 marriage, great sex and a weekend getting wasted.

"But seeing that lifestyle scared me. I wouldn't want her life."

We used E's at night to party and coke to stay awake by day

I watched girl dancers fondling her naked t**s and a**

FED VISITS

SECOND husband Kevin Federline emerged from hiding to visit Britney in rehab on Friday.

He had been holed up at his LA apartment with their kids - lying low when Britney banged on his windows on Thursday. He has also cancelled plans to hold custody meetings.

• Re: Truth Revealed About Britney Spears (Real Story behind Bald Story)

hell boy wrote:

shes psycho

that's what i thought too but now i know she is too stonned to be called anything lol!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Truth Revealed About Britney Spears (Real Story behind Bald Story)

Alsou wrote:

that's what i thought too but now i know she is too stonned to be called anything lol!

no, she is tripping on e's and railing coke.

and how she got hold of pure mdma is beyond me.

she a crackhead superstar.
      [RIGHT][CENTER]
      "http://www.adminforums.org"[/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

[CENTER] [/CENTER]