Alcohol should be illegal

• Re: Alcohol should be illegal

weed raped your sister? or the smoker raped your sister? no matter how high you are you ALWAYS have control of your actions, alcohol fucks with a totally different system and allot of the time people that are pissed have urges to do other than they usually would, marijuana definitely doesn't give you the horn or make you violent, unless you coming down. and still then, i'd only rape my best friend for a 50. LMFAO, sorry that happened dude but mary-j wasnt the cause.

for those who dont know;

alcohol is full of methanol, which changes the way your brain sends signals back and forth, usually interrupting the way you feel about sex, violence etc..

marijuana has a chemical in it called tetrahydrocannibinol-delta9 which just messes with your perceptive thoughts (im hungry,im tired,whats the time?,can i feel my body? etc..)

all in all i think if marijuana is illegal, so should alcohol be, better yet, make weed legal and we can all get fucked up in peace.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

ok, it depends on the person, if that person knew the side effects then thats what he wants. And how about the people who drunk moderately/occationaly, thats so unpair...

Then if you think alcohol should be banned, why don't include cigarettes..
      i have it only during new yrs., and important occasions, it brings brotherhood men!!!!
      Let me not to the marriage of true minds
      Admit impediments. Love is not love
      Which alters when it alteration finds,
      Or bends with the remover to remove..

Hey since we're banning alcohol since it's use can be hazardous to ourselves and others, why stop there? Let get rid of guns cause using them irresponsibly can harm yourself or others, and cars too! And while we're at it, all persciption drugs that save countless lives need to go too because if you use them improperly, they can cause you to hurt others.

Do you agree? If you don't, then you must be willing to sacrifice countless lives to support your getting to work, staying healthy and arming yourself (if you choose to).

How nice of you.
      [CENTER]:love1:[/CENTER]

Alcohol is a safe method of relaxation - when used responsibly. but humans are stupid, so nothing will ever be used responsibly. it'd be silly to ban it when there are people who don't drink to get drunk, don't drink at all, or know what they're doing and stay surrounded by people they trust whenever they plan to drink.
      i fell into a wishing well, so guess what i've been drinking? turns out you drove me into the crowd, so much for wishful thinking.

Don't listen much huh? some people just appreciate the taste, and it used to be and still can used used for medical purposes. ( Whiskey atleast. )

England does fine without the use of guns, we aint trigger happy.

Your still a fucking idiot, if your gonna troll atleast lie to back up your arguements.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Appreciate the taste? Maybe if it didn't get you drunk and mess up your thinking and judgement you would have a good argument. Obviously you don't know a lot of alcoholics. I personally know two alcoholics which grew up in a decent family and inherited about half a million dollars after their grandfather passed away. Instead of investing the money wisely they spent it all on beer and are now transients with barely a dime in their pocket. Here's to your good taste!
      Signature removed by staff. You must have 50 posts in order to post a link in your signature.

Alcoholics are losers with zero willpower so the case does not apply, i have been drinking for seven years now and have only gotten severely drunk twice.

I can only state again how pathetic they are, but they couldve wasted the money alot faster than booze, while having less fun.
      #1 pickup line of all time: "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gregdavidson wrote:

Out of all the addictive drugs out there, I believe alcohol is worst then all of them! Alcohol has probably ruined more lives than all of the illegal drugs combined in the history of mankind! Many of the people that are drug addicts were alcoholics prior to their addiction. Whenever I see a homeless person on the side of the road with a beer in their hand, I see somebody who once had dreams and ambitions and basically gave up because the alcohol took over their lives. Most people would probably call them a "bum" and make fun of them. I believe alcohol has absolutely no purpose in this world and should be illegal. There are so many groups out there who feel cigarettes should be illegal yet there are none that feel alcohol should be illegal. Who cares about cigaretts! They can take up to 50 years to kill you! People can die in one night from drinking alcohol! Whenever you go to a party or social event where everyone is drinking, the peer pressure kicks in and you look stupid if you don't drink. And when it's time to go home and there's nobody around to drive you home, what do you do? Most people get in their cars and hope no cops pull them over. That's why there's so many drunk driving accidents out there. I think somebody should take a stand against alcohol because this is a serious issue. I know most of you are going to refer to prohibition and how it was a failure. This is the 21st century and times have changed!

Alcohol isn't "bad" until people abuse it. The way I see it, if people are allowed to drink until they're falling over drunk, what really is the difference between alcohol and weed? What's really so different about the effect that weed has on a person?

Alcohol is enjoyable just like any other drink, and it is harmful when consumed too much just like any other drink.

Alcohol is actually one of the least additive and harmful thing that is considered a drug. If consumed at the right amount, Alcohol is actually good for your body.(If you don't believe this, just ask any qualified physician.)

If you are so against Alcohol, what about smoking? IMO it is MUCH more addictive and has no good to it at all.

theyoungweatherman wrote:

Alcohol is enjoyable just like any other drink, and it is harmful when consumed too much just like any other drink.

Alcohol is actually one of the least additive and harmful thing that is considered a drug. If consumed at the right amount, Alcohol is actually good for your body.(If you don't believe this, just ask any qualified physician.)

If you are so against Alcohol, what about smoking? IMO it is MUCH more addictive and has no good to it at all.

Please show me the article where you read that alcohol can be good for your body, because I've never heard that claim in my life. I took an extensive drug/alcohol course just a few months ago that didn't have a single good thing to say about alcohol and the effects that it has on people.