o.k. so....

• o.k. so....

theres this girl at my school, she's in the 7th grade, and she's started to cause a lot of drama including with me. at first i really didn't think anything about it but then she called my friends fags, said my best friend didn't like me when she doesn't even know him, and brought my friends family(which is like my 2nd family) in to it. she's really starting to piss me off and that doesn't happen easily. she also thinks she can beat me and my friend kiara up which i personally find funny, i mean seriously even people that barely know me said i woudl win against her. yeah she even called me ugly,stupid,and fat which i find quit immature but whatever. every time i try to get rid of her she always comes back with some other stupid thing. she's even called me heartless it's like what the fuck where did that come from. but yeah. i just though i would vent(: if you wanna give me your thoughts on this your can if not thats fine to(:
      [SIZE=2][CENTER]if you like vampires click this [SIZE=2]s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=120759[/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by stephiilove ().

• Re: o.k. so....

Its a common problem; want me to tell you whats behind it? Feel good about this. Either you, or someone in that group, threatens her. Subconciously, one of the people your with - probably you being you seem to be getting the most abuse - is seen by her subconcious as a challenge to her territory as it were. I wont go into all the science of it, but basically, as we've evolved...ever notice you just don't like people? Its because they threaten what you feel is your authority.

Way to solve it? Don't fight her for one lol...but you have fix the balance. One of you has to become the little guy etc. Every time she approaches to get into a fight, say so others can hear "Oh look who's coming" or "Oh, here we go"...some derogatory term about her approach.

And as she speaks, AGREE with what she says. But in a sarcastic way and in a bored turn, where she isn't getting all your attention.
      e.g
      Her: Your a complete fucking loser
      You: *Sarcasm* Yep. Complete loser. Uh-huh.
      Her: I could list so many things wrong with you
      You: Knock yourself out.

You know how it goes. Just show disinterest with her insults and put yourself on a higher level. Not only does she feel frustrated and you are basically sending the messages you are above her stupid comments - you get the backing of the people watching; your the badass ;)

If all else fails hide in an ally with 10 people and jump her :P
      But seriously, that is normally how you fix dicks like that .

Hope that helps :)

Oh and nice hair btw. Is it real ;)? lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheBlackCloudUpAhead ().

I do the whole agree wit her things it's something i do with everyone that insults me
      she just doesn't seem to understand that i'm not threatened by her
      i think the reason she thinks she's so tough is because everyone is afraid of her
      not because she could hurt them physicly but because at one point she could ruin there reputation and no one will tell her how they feel about her so she thinks everyone loves her
      i just decided i would tell her what everyone else was afraid to tell her and since then i have been her target
      [SIZE=2][CENTER]if you like vampires click this [SIZE=2]s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=120759[/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]

Pff, you need to decide. I don't see why your getting frustrated, if you know you can beat her, why must you prove it to the world? Its not armageddon here, give it some time. Fighting has to be the stupidest route to solve this problem, what if she does beat your ass? What if she does have an older brother that will kill your whole family? Besides, that doesn't matter. Not getting frustated easily is a good skill to have, hone it.

ii don't let her know i get frustrated but ii always need to tell someone even if it is people on here but yeah she finally backed down she says its cause she doesn't wanna get kicked out but we all know thats not the real reason cause everyone knows she wants to leave
      [/SIZE]