Need help with flirting

• Need help with flirting

Helpp!! im new here, and i joined cuz i havea mjor problem... theres a guy i like, who my friends say is always flirting with me :eek: ... i don't see how hes flirting with me... but i wanna flirt back!!! one prob tho... im really bad at flirting!!! my friends call m hopeless, the hopeless flirt.... well, i need to learn how to flirt. help me!!! and i would also like to learn how to recognize flirting in guys... thx for reading this!!!:)
    • Re: Need help with flirting

well if he is flirting you will know because he talk you more intimate, not like friends talk, he will tell you that you are cute and that kinda stuff, he will talk you smooth, tring to get you atracted to him.
      all you gotta do is tell him cute thing you know, that he is cute, that you think he is cute and that kinda stuff but a bit covered, not to get everyone to know that you love him, k
      [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT]everyone laughs at me like if i give a fuck what they think...
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/FONT]

Learning how to use your body is essential for good flirting. Most of the impressions we make on other people first begin with our body language, so learn to move in a way that attracts people to you. If you are confident your body will show it and confidence is very hard to resist. Be grand in your body gestures but do not go overboard and throw yourself on someone. Maintain grace at all times.
      How to meet the sexiest Girls and Boys from your Town:
      www.[COLOR="Red"]girls[/COLOR]and[COLOR="Blue"]boys[/COLOR]4u.com

You should look out for him making excuses so sit beside you or talk to you and him doing nice things like offering to walk you home or giving you his jacket. Also, when he's sitting near you...if his legs point towards you or he leans in when you talk...its a good sign he likes you.
      Maybe you could try, when he makes a joke, to look at him and laugh/smile and not to look around the room when you do it so it looks like your focus is on him and he's really made you smile.
      If you know what football team he supports, wear theyre colour. E.g. if he supports Man U...wear, say, a red top. He'll subconciously associate you with good things (hopefully!)
      Wear a nice, summery perfume and lean in close to tell him something and when you lean out again, smile.
      Don't bitch about people when your with him or he'll catch on to your negative energy.
      Just some ideas :)

IgnoreTheTruth wrote:

You should look out for him making excuses so sit beside you or talk to you and him doing nice things like offering to walk you home or giving you his jacket. Also, when he's sitting near you...if his legs point towards you or he leans in when you talk...its a good sign he likes you.
      Maybe you could try, when he makes a joke, to look at him and laugh/smile and not to look around the room when you do it so it looks like your focus is on him and he's really made you smile.
      If you know what football team he supports, wear theyre colour. E.g. if he supports Man U...wear, say, a red top. He'll subconciously associate you with good things (hopefully!)
      Wear a nice, summery perfume and lean in close to tell him something and when you lean out again, smile.
      Don't bitch about people when your with him or he'll catch on to your negative energy.
      Just some ideas :)

jeeze those are really good tips... and i thought i was a good flirt haha
      thank you for posting that :D

you cant really teach body language it's not a subject in school or anything

it's just the way you present yourself to and interact with other people

like say i have a crush on you
      i may lean in closer to you
      or touch your shoulder

now say i dont like you at all and i quite dislike you
      i may sit with my back towards you
      or not look at you directly in the eye

body language is just what your body is doing that can clue people in on how you are feeling

if i am having a bad day i may walk with my head down
      there's so many different things you can do with your body that you can't say with words :p